• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
Gonna have to call them on that one. Most of Texas gets there's by the 22nd of December though
Salesman said he sees the 4th, but that it still shows Cali. I've been seeing a lot of people here talk about last scan location. Not sure if there is something else I could ask or if it is just sitting in Cali.
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Salesman said he sees the 4th, but that it still shows Cali. I've been seeing a lot of people here talk about last scan location. Not sure if there is something else I could ask or if it is just sitting in Cali.
If the status says "Shipped" or "Released to Vendor" then its left Cali. Won't know where exactly until passes another checkpoint

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
This one is weird because the system says it was PDI'd (pre-delivery inspection) on 11/05 and delivered that day. As far as IN.Honda is concerned that car is sold
shouldn't be any cars in the east coast yet tho?
or could it? didn't some FL5 make it to eastern Canada?
hmmm... :hmm::hmm:

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
shouldn't be any cars in the east coast yet tho?
or could it? didn't some FL5 make it to eastern Canada?
hmmm... :hmm::hmm:
There definitely weren't any on the east coast on 11/05 so gotta get with the dealership on that one.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
mine changed location, shows in stockton imf at the main hub for the railroads now

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Which state is Stockton?
california

it's one of the main hubs for the railroad system, looks like from there it's on it's way to alabama, then truck to me in florida

3 weeks away...ugh

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
If the status says "Shipped" or "Released to Vendor" then its left Cali. Won't know where exactly until passes another checkpoint
Apparently it shows Shipped. I think it has for weeks now, though

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
california

it's one of the main hubs for the railroad system, looks like from there it's on it's way to alabama, then truck to me in florida

3 weeks away...ugh
Yeah Iā€™m curious about all these different ETAā€™s. I feel like the new ones are going to be pretty accurate.

blinkme323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y Performance
Take this with a grain of salt, but I just spoke to a dealer here on the East Coast and they said that there was a "major logistics issue" and as a result, East Coast deliveries have been pushed until Q1 2023.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Take this with a grain of salt, but I just spoke to a dealer here on the East Coast and they said that there was a "major logistics issue" and as a result, East Coast deliveries have been pushed until Q1 2023.
This is old news and @tuhroo posted how he talked to Honda HQ and they fixed the logistics issue hence the reason why dates are being loaded with dateā€™s ranging between 1-25 December. With the scans showing these vehicles actually moving, I doubt those that have dates get delayed any longer. The ones that show pending dates, possibly. And the only other issue that would potentially slow this down would be the rail strikes but between the house passing a bill to give those guys sick days, then the potential strike might be averted. I also believe, Honda had a plan if these strikes caused delays. All this is IMHO.
Sponsored