• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Hey ya'll,

Ever since I bought the FL5 my friends have been encouraging me to come out to autox and HPDE events in the car. I finally caved in and went to my first ever autocross at Summit Point. Highly encourage anyone who can go to attend. I learned a lot!

Sponsored

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
This is good stuff, appreciate the videos as well. Looking forward to your next event(s).

OP
OP

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
This is good stuff, appreciate the videos as well. Looking forward to your next event(s).
I definitely caught the bug. Will be going to more events in the future. Thanks for the kind words!

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Hell yea dude! Welcome to the real fun! That Integra in the background at 7:30 😍. I'll hopefully be at Summit with NASA next month. If they have space available come out!

OP
OP

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Hell yea dude! Welcome to the real fun! That Integra in the background at 7:30 😍. I'll hopefully be at Summit with NASA next month. If they have space available come out!
Word. I'll probably come out to watch and learn. I've no idea how to prep for a full track day yet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
Autox teaches car control like nothing else (not even HPDE/track days). It's loads of fun and the best part is that it's nearly impossible to crash and/or damage the car. You really get to know what she's capable of at the limit, which doesn't have to happen at triple digits.

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
Teach me your ways :D

seat time seat time seat time! Keep having fun, seat time :)

hit up any and every event you can. dont do big changes right away, mods dont make you faster, you make you faster :)
Sponsored