• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

crash___

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, CW FL5
found a spg fl5 near where i live! dude is flipping it for 69k, so i don’t want to associate with him too much lol. also gonna reach over 1k miles as i do a roadtrip to canada for a day this weekend lol
Sponsored

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
found a spg fl5 near where i live! dude is flipping it for 69k, so i don’t want to associate with him too much lol. also gonna reach over 1k miles as i do a roadtrip to canada for a day this weekend lol
not worth the hassle... not only do you have to pay the sales tax when you bought it, you have to pay capital gains tax if you made a profit.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Its tough because the fk8 and fl5 have the right combo of dependability, efficiency, power, performance, seating, cargo, etc that are really stand alone. We could all pontificate on what could be comparable in one way or another but nothing really does at this combo. If I land up going Porsche I lose the back seat and pay $15k more. If I go LE1 I am stuck chevy, lose the fuel efficiency and lose the back seat. Its all trade offs. The corolla is the closest competition and it fails on interior and sounds like driver experience.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Its tough because the fk8 and fl5 have the right combo of dependability, efficiency, power, performance, seating, cargo, etc that are really stand alone. We could all pontificate on what could be comparable in one way or another but nothing really does at this combo. If I land up going Porsche I lose the back seat and pay $15k more. If I go LE1 I am stuck chevy, lose the fuel efficiency and lose the back seat. Its all trade offs. The corolla is the closest competition and it fails on interior and sounds like driver experience.
I feel like the interior looks pretty solid in the GRC.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
not a hatch but Mustang with trackpack2 and Camaro LE can be had for under 50 and both faster on and off the track. Only if Ford made a 4door mustang to compete with the 3 series, they would have a winner.
I should've stated I was referring to 4 door cars, the Camaro 1LE is a performance car bargain extremely cramped though.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
I heard from some smaller Midwest dealers that weren’t apart of the initial allocation that they were both told by district leaders to expect an allocation in the coming weeks. One specifically said in 3 weeks, 2 weeks ago. More information that is, not the car itself.

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing, '24 FL5
The only new car that outperforms the FL5 for $50k OTD is another FL5. Too much Chevrolet in those Cadillacs
100% and the only reason I'd personally even consider a Blackwing or CT4-V is that the FL5 I'm getting is 61k OTD. Looks like I found one Blackwing for 70k OTD nearby, hope to see it tomorrow. That's only a 9k upcharge for a much different tier of 4d vehicle. If they wanna come down when I threaten for a deposit refund, then absolutely no issue. But I suspect they have more buyers lined up.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
100% and the only reason I'd personally even consider a Blackwing or CT4-V is that the FL5 I'm getting is 61k OTD. Looks like I found one Blackwing for 70k OTD nearby, hope to see it tomorrow. That's only a 9k upcharge for a much different tier of 4d vehicle. If they wanna come down when I threaten for a deposit refund, then absolutely no issue. But I suspect they have more buyers lined up.
70k OTD is a good deal on a Blackwing. Go for it

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I heard from some smaller Midwest dealers that weren’t apart of the initial allocation that they were both told by district leaders to expect an allocation in the coming weeks. One specifically said in 3 weeks, 2 weeks ago. More information that is, not the car itself.
Hope they're right!

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Great! Just in time for the cars to get allocated and wait in Richmond to never get shipped!

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
Maybe they’re waiting for more cars to show up so they can make more efficient runs to certain areas?

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Glad to hear information about the FL5 for our UK friends! They'll probably get their before the Midwest and east coast lol.

I saw a video on FB showing FL5's in a transport truck, but they said they were heading TO Richmond. I'm not putting too much stock in it, but any clue why they would have left the port to be returned again?

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Maybe they’re waiting for more cars to show up so they can make more efficient runs to certain areas?
Oh man I hope not, I don't know that that makes very much sense either.

I just want my car man 😭

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing, '24 FL5
70k OTD is a good deal on a Blackwing. Go for it
Yea, but it has the massive downside of being the automatic one. Probably why it's available 🤣. I can't find a new manual anywhere.