• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
Like I said daily driver 40,000 miles needs tires and brakes shortly, and trade in is never what I could get selling to an individual. I'm pretty sure I would have demonstrated it driving, no one has driven it but my grandson learning a stick.
Sponsored

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Like I said daily driver 40,000 miles needs tires and brakes shortly, and trade in is never what I could get selling to an individual. I'm pretty sure I would have demonstrated it driving, no one has driven it but my grandson learning a stick.
As long as you're happy, that's all that matters. One doesn't live forever and while many want to complain about ADM, there's definitely something to be said for paying a bit extra and being able to enjoy the car you want in the present. None of us know how much time we have left. Good for you and enjoy that BB FL5 once it arrives :)

Chambodia

First Name
Cham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Civic Si
The FL5 arrived this last weekend and the few miles I’ve driven……it’s as advertised…..pretty awesome. Good luck to those still on the journey for a FL5 and thank you everyone on this forum for being open with all FL5 related questions. 10k over MSRP is what I paid. Boost Blue.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 67E4D84B-3D9A-4628-A872-FFE7E30F8009

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
I don't know what is honda doing. Car has been sitting at port for more than 4 weeks and they did not even ship it. On the tracker none of the cars have been delivered yet for production date of 2/10. Like just ship it, how hard is it ? Worst part is car is sitting at port for no reason. I am calling Honda Corporate number and telling them I am gonna get my car on my own. Just ship me the keys by fedex which should only take a day

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Man 32k for a 2019 FK8 seems too low but that's just me
Carvana and Carmax still offer more for Type Rs but through a dealership, you're not gonna get much more than that for it. Market is on the down turn. Speaking from a dealership perspective, its a fair amount definitely a lot less than what you could get last year but reasonable.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Unrelated to anything specific, but I've been in contact with the original dealers I was working with last year, and none of them have anything in stock at the moment or an ETA on when they'll get cars in stock. It's a waiting game.

shimin-gata R

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 CTR, ‘85 FJ60, ‘92 FJ80, ‘03 RC51
Unrelated to anything specific, but I've been in contact with the original dealers I was working with last year, and none of them have anything in stock at the moment or an ETA on when they'll get cars in stock. It's a waiting game.
I’m in the same boat. Deposit put down last March for a CW at MSRP. Dealer doesn’t have any allocations. They said they “put in a request” but no confirmation from Honda. I’m hoping I’ll still be able to get it.

Any of you fellows that work at Honda dealerships have any insight on my chances of getting one?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I’m in the same boat. Deposit put down last March for a CW at MSRP. Dealer doesn’t have any allocations. They said they “put in a request” but no confirmation from Honda. I’m hoping I’ll still be able to get it.

Any of you fellows that work at Honda dealerships have any insight on my chances of getting one?
So that I understand correctly... The dealer you have a deposit with already had one CTR and you are awaiting the next one?

shimin-gata R

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 CTR, ‘85 FJ60, ‘92 FJ80, ‘03 RC51
So that I understand correctly... The dealer you have a deposit with already had one CTR and you are awaiting the next one?
Negative, still waiting for their first one. Hopefully it’s CW.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Negative, still waiting for their first one. Hopefully it’s CW.
Smaller dealer? I think it goes by Civic sales/turn and so bigger dealers get them first or well.. dealers that sell Civics well. Then it goes down the list until most get them.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Just got a call from Honda dealership in West Virginia . Sonic grey FL5 for 5k over. I just bought mine last month , anyone interested ?
Wish I could have purchased an SGP. Purchased a CW @10K ADM, and while I love the car, not a fan of the color. Ceramic on a white car does nothing. I miss my SGP Si that sparkled like a diamond 💎!

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! EDCE9852-6D62-4703-BCB5-03C069F5D407

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! F7AF540B-CDEF-49CF-AB2D-8226F50FD80C

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 123216FB-032F-40D7-AB3B-9CC106B84550

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 58F67750-D929-43CB-8768-846834B5B135
Sponsored