• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Acura Integra Type S Predictions (Pricing, Performance, Handling, Technology, and Markups)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I think it stands out and looks aggressive. The CTR is clean but soft looking beside the wing.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I think it stands out and looks aggressive. The CTR is clean but soft looking beside the wing.
I may agree...it's the FK8 Bam or in your face kinda styling...it's over the top, for lack of better phase, but I think it works for this car...

Is this ITS also based of the hatch back body, or is it the Si (sedan) body?

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I wonder if it comes stock with that piece of duct tape (or whatever that is) on the back? Also the wheels being so dirty is not helping these pics. They’re so dull! Someone loves using their brake pedal apparently, probably from driving like that scene in Meet the Parents everywhere.🤣

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Too much going on in the front and back and looks like two seams on each of the the rear fender. Its like its trying really hard to be something but just can’t quit get there. Its strange because I loved it in the camo wrap.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I wonder if it comes stock with that piece of duct tape (or whatever that is) on the back? Also the wheels being so dirty is not helping these pics. They’re so dull! Someone loves using their brake pedal apparently, probably from driving like that scene in Meet the Parents everywhere.🤣
Lol..they are covering up the badges. Only way to do a proper badge delete.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Lol..they are covering up the badges. Only way to do a proper badge delete.
LOL. Yeah. After I posted, I quickly remembered that the ITS is not even for sale yet. But I didn’t care enough to correct myself, because the tape still looks funny along with those ultra matte wheels. That’s the power of the Home Depot. 🤣

Phil Devtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sierra Denali/'22 Yukon Denali/'22 X5/'23 FL5
I'm with you. I don't understand the draw, at all. There's nothing appealing about the ITS to me.
I agree. I left the Acura brand when they moved on from the DC2 onto the DC5 body style. Acura since that point hasn’t spoken to me.

On that note, cool seeing you here Clark Kent. I’m familiar with your handle on bimmerforums.

Last edited:

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Man this thing really looks ugly compared to the camo.