• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
I'll check it out in the paddock this weekend and try to share some pics. I doubt it will still be in camo though. Doesn't make a lot of marketing sense to debut the car at a big event with camo in my opinion.

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
I'll check it out in the paddock this weekend and try to share some pics. I doubt it will still be in camo though. Doesn't make a lot of marketing sense to debut the car at a big event with camo in my opinion.
From the linked thread- " Wearing a special “Type S” camouflage wrap, the highly anticipated Acura Integra Type S will be displayed in the paddock of Florida’s Daytona International Speedway throughout the race weekend and will serve as lead vehicle at the start of North America’s most prestigious sports car race. " Sounds like it will be in camo. I feel like they did that with the FL5 last year but it's been long enough that I don't really remember.

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
If its like how they handled the FL5… yawn.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
They did the same thing with the FL5 last year. I forget the event (some Indy race, if I recall), but it showed up in the red camo.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
From the linked thread- " Wearing a special “Type S” camouflage wrap, the highly anticipated Acura Integra Type S will be displayed in the paddock of Florida’s Daytona International Speedway throughout the race weekend and will serve as lead vehicle at the start of North America’s most prestigious sports car race. " Sounds like it will be in camo. I feel like they did that with the FL5 last year but it's been long enough that I don't really remember.
That's what I get for not reading the article lol. I just saw it was going to be there and I'm going to the Rolex. The camo is lame

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
That's what I get for not reading the article lol. I just saw it was going to be there and I'm going to the Rolex. The camo is lame
Just trying to keep you from getting too excited for nothing. I think the FL5 even had tinted windows and stayed locked the entire time. Jealous you're going to the 24 though. One of these years I'm gonna actually go instead of just talk about going haha.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
So you bought the paddock pass ticket? This summer I will be have some free time and I want to checkout Daytona. Do they have any open track days?

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
So you bought the paddock pass ticket? This summer I will be have some free time and I want to checkout Daytona. Do they have any open track days?
I actually have credentials for the race this weekend. Still I think the GA ticket with garage access is under $100. A great value imo. I'm not sure about open track days. I know a few companies do track day stuff there but it's usually pretty pricey. Last one I saw was a "guided lap" which meant you were kept under 60ish the whole way around.

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Chin Track Days is going to Daytona later in the year. I've ran with them a couple of times at Summit Point. Their group of participants drive some big money cars. Tons of fun.

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Hopefully this will give us a sense of if the car actually sounds different like the first drive reviews made it seem.