• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Backup plans - what's yours?

N4nn3r

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 ITS
Major lurker here, I have a few deposits in at dealerships around the GTA for the FL5 but after reading here and seeing the ITS spy shots, bit the bullet and put 2 deposits in at 2 Acura dealerships. With all this said and done, I feel like I’m just leaning on grabbing my buddy’s EP3 at his shop. Lol.
Sponsored

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Major lurker here, I have a few deposits in at dealerships around the GTA for the FL5 but after reading here and seeing the ITS spy shots, bit the bullet and put 2 deposits in at 2 Acura dealerships. With all this said and done, I feel like I’m just leaning on grabbing my buddy’s EP3 at his shop. Lol.
Nice! I hope the lists are too long yet? What # did you get and if you don't mind me asking which dealerships?

Trying to keep a mental note of how the ITS is tracking within our region.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
it’s a shame the only way to get a 6spd touring hatch is in sonic, black & white

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
it’s a shame the only way to get a 6spd touring hatch is in sonic, black & white
Yes that was baffling to me. And then the Type R in Canada = no boost option. Weird stuff, this color.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
The X3 M40i would destroy most sports cars in a similar price range.

$60k new and easily acquired without markup. So basically the price of a CTR, GRC Morizo, lol. It would murder them all in a straight line, consistently.

Not that I care. I’d still choose a CTR at $60k because SUV’s are stupid.
Well its kind of a moot point because the Camaro would do the same.

I mean its really not that much of an accomplishment to find a car that can murder the CTR and GRC in a straight line 😂 Straight line performance and turbo 4 cyclinders do not mix, lets be real now 😅

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si

I mean its really not that much of an accomplishment to find a car that can murder the CTR and GRC in a straight line 😂 Straight line performance and turbo 4 cyclinders do not mix, lets be real now 😅
Damn if its sheer speed and acceleration get a motorbike 😂

Good for the environment too😇

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Speaking of which, I thought this was pretty cool for those VW/Audi guys out there.

If only the MK8R didnt have so many fucking issues. Maybe Ill consider it when they do a MK8.5R. last ICE VW R.

Beta Stage 1 tune for unlocked ECU, stock + Intake only 365WHP / 375WTQ.

11th Gen Honda Civic Backup plans - what's yours? 1664480830675

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI

1le Camaro can be had for under 40k new and murder it on a strip or the track.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack

Yeah, but I’m talking about a big heavy SUV. I was referencing the post where X5M was being compared. Point I was making was that you need neither X5M nor X3M to destroy most sports cars with an SUV because X3 M40i will do just that under $60k.

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
135i, Saxo VTR , Royal Enfield 650gt
For all the peeps considering hyundai... I just got myself an i20n and I'm seriously impressed for probably half the price of the fl5...

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
For all the peeps considering hyundai... I just got myself an i20n and I'm seriously impressed for probably half the price of the fl5...
We dont get any cool foreign cool cars. We do get dozen flavors of chargers and mustangs.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Would you guys consider the new RS3, if it meant losing out on the manual?
No, I'd just buy a Golf. Which I also wouldn't buy.
If you guys have an option of getting a summer only fun car, would you buy the S2000 or the BMW 128i/135i ? Or something else? Keep in mind, budget is a factor here and you cannot spend Porsche money cus you don't have it 😅
S2000, but I'd honestly pick an MR2 Spyder and either swap it if you want more power or just OEM+ if you want a cruiser. Aside from the stock seats, I find it much nicer to live with. Being a lot cheaper helps too, but it depends on what you're looking for.

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
135i, Saxo VTR , Royal Enfield 650gt
We dont get any cool foreign cool cars. We do get dozen flavors of chargers and mustangs.
You guys get the elentra though which looks sick!!
Sponsored