• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
This morning I was on this forum and just like most of you guys, I was starting to move on if it's not here by fall next year....

Well on my way home from work I got an email from my dealer with a vin

He says my type r has been built and he 'heard a rumor that a ship is to land in Halifax in a day or so, and the car should be at the dealership by Dec 15th'

Mind you about two months ago last time we spoke around Sept, he told me that he doesn't expect my car to be here before Spring 2024... and he had already informed me back in the summer that it will be a 24MY

so hang in there guys

Last edited:

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
This morning I was on this forum and just like most of you guys, I was pairing to move on if it's not here by fall next year....

He says my type r has been built and he 'heard a rumor that a ship is to land in Halifax in a day or so, and the car should be at the dealership by Dec 15th'

Mind you about two months ago last time we spoke around Sept, he told me that he doesn't expect my car to be here before Spring 2024... and he had already informed me back in the summer that it will be a 24MY

so hang in there guys

YESSSSS that's awesome my dude! Happy to hear you got some movement!

Interesting that he mentioned Halifax again... So maybe they are coming from both ends of the country....?

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
This morning I was on this forum and just like most of you guys, I was pairing to move on if it's not here by fall next year....

so hang in there guys
The news we all deserved. May you be the start of the good news we’ve all been waiting for. Congrats again happy for you bro! 🤙🏿

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
thank you guys, considering that my first deposit for this car was about 3 years ago and waiting all this time and going through this emotional roller coaster

i will believe it when i am physically in it and got the ownership slip in my pocket

roastduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Civic

Do you mind messaging me your vin? No worries if you’d like for it to remain private. I would like to compare it against the list of U.S vins to see if I can deduce any information from it.

If anyone can share their Canadian FL5 vin, I’d love to try to help and see what I can find.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Do you mind messaging me your vin? No worries if you’d like for it to remain private. I would like to compare it against the list of U.S vins to see if I can deduce any information from it.

If anyone can share their Canadian FL5 vin, I’d love to try to help and see what I can find.
yeah sure

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Thanks again. I ended up being not helpful and not being able to see anything with Canadian vins.
Your time and effort is more than enough, we the ones that are thankful! 🫡

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Thanks again. I ended up being not helpful and not being able to see anything with Canadian vins.

Thanks agine for all the help I hope I get the call with my vin as well soon thanks

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
looks like the vessel docked in Halifax this morning

thanks to @roastduck for showing us the vessel tracker link

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9941788

looks like next stop will be Baltimore so maybe you now get to see manifest (US) or more info on it to confirm it's got FL5s cargo onboard

for us in Canada hoping we get confirmation from dealer once the car is scanned and shows up on their system ready to load for ground transport to dealerships... most likely a day or 2... i hope

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
very cool! This has got to be the first landing on the east coast for Canadians? Every other shipment has come via Vancouver so far. Hope some get their cars soon
Sponsored