• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian Part Conversion

chris0castro

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan
Hello all,

I’ve had my 22 Si for a year now and really miss the amenities from my 10th gen. I’m kind of jealous of our Canadian family getting all of the extra bells and whistles and it got me thinking:

Could any of the extra accessories be swapped into a trim that doesn’t have them? Could I get my hands on the heated seats, charging pad, or shift lights and wire it myself for example? Has anyone tried this themselves? Hell, could a dealership do it? Definitely willing to try
Sponsored

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 SGP Si
Hello all,

I’ve had my 22 Si for a year now and really miss the amenities from my 10th gen. I’m kind of jealous of our Canadian family getting all of the extra bells and whistles and it got me thinking:

Could any of the extra accessories be swapped into a trim that doesn’t have them? Could I get my hands on the heated seats, charging pad, or shift lights and wire it myself for example? Has anyone tried this themselves? Hell, could a dealership do it? Definitely willing to try
WE REALLY GOT ROBBED from that good stuff!

heavyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F87
You may as well upgrade to an Integra if you want those features as buying the parts separately will likely be cost prohibitive especially the instrument cluster that's probably a $$$ item.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
From what I understand, Honda doesn't sell seats through their Parts catalog--you'd have to buy them from a parted-out Canadian Si, and that seems like a nuisance. I suspect you'd have to buy a replacement gauge cluster to get the shift lights, and a US dealership should be able to install that for you but you may have to source and order it from a Canadian dealership yourself. Fog lights and a charging pad will likely be the easiest items to source and add.

As @heavyD said, an upgrade to the A-Spec + Tech Integra might be the cheapest way to get these features. If you were able to get your Si for MSRP and it's still in good condition with reasonable miles, you'd lose very little (if anything) trading it in. The Si has held its value well so far. A Certified/Used '23 A-Spec + Tech might cost you ~$5k and get you the features you want.

I had a '23 A-Spec + Tech for 13 months--great car.