Chilly613
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2022
- Threads
- 13
- Messages
- 1,159
- Reaction score
- 1,458
- Location
- Southern California
- Vehicle(s)
- 2025 FL5 Civic Type R
- Build Thread
- Link
- Thread starter
- #46
Haven't posted in the build thread in a while. Not too much done, new wheels and tires, and changed to Spoon Sports Mirrors.
I do have some parts waiting for me to stop being lazy and install.
HKS Intercooler
Honda FL5 JDM Euro Horns
Origin Fabrication Coolant Expansion Tank
RV6 Camber , Toe Arms, and Sway Bar (Still debating if I want to install the sway bar or not)
Have other parts on order waiting to be delivered.
Honda LED Tailgate Light
Spoon Thermostat
While out running errands today I did get a wash, clay and polish and ceramic coat. The paint and trim feels almost as smooth as glass and looks so good!
I do have some parts waiting for me to stop being lazy and install.
HKS Intercooler
Honda FL5 JDM Euro Horns
Origin Fabrication Coolant Expansion Tank
RV6 Camber , Toe Arms, and Sway Bar (Still debating if I want to install the sway bar or not)
Have other parts on order waiting to be delivered.
Honda LED Tailgate Light
Spoon Thermostat
While out running errands today I did get a wash, clay and polish and ceramic coat. The paint and trim feels almost as smooth as glass and looks so good!
Last edited: