• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cluster swap

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Now who wants to be the guinea pig to swap either a Canadian Si cluster or the new Integra cluster into a US Civic to get the full readouts and full digital? Just looked at one of the new Integra clusters to see what the difference really is and look at this. I just wonder if it's a plug and play like the old ones. I don't have a pic of a manual one yet, but I'll see if there is one around.

11th Gen Honda Civic Cluster swap PXL_20230717_195946658
Sponsored

OP
OP
Shankmeyster

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
And here's the Canadian Si cluster. I think the bezel and mounting is different between the US Si and all the others.

11th Gen Honda Civic Cluster swap Honda_Civic_Si_technology_landscapeCard_TFTDisplay_deskto

OP
OP
Shankmeyster

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
The Acura cluster is out of the picture as it would launch with an Acura logo so the Canadian one is the only option. I'll probably have to order one from Canada at some point since I can't find a used one online.

lebadge

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si SGP
The Acura cluster is out of the picture as it would launch with an Acura logo so the Canadian one is the only option. I'll probably have to order one from Canada at some point since I can't find a used one online.
I’ll do some digging in the next few days n diagrams off dream shop to see what we can find. I want to say the USDM may either be missing another harness behind the dash or it’s a completely different set up.
Key things with usdm cluster is we have a sweeping speedo and the cad is full digital, idk what witchcraft happens in the cluster but one major difference besides the shift lights.

also on the dream shop you can’t buy a cluster off there, that’s a dealer only sold item, so that may pose an issue too

OP
OP
Shankmeyster

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I should clarify the full digital in the Acura has the same plug layout as the Si cluster so I'm guessing the CA Si will too. Honda wouldn't want to have to make different harnesses for the same car just for a different cluster I'm guessing as most manufacturers these days are keeping the same harness across their entire line and just using different pins or programming for different readouts/clusters.

I'll have to see if I can order a Canadian cluster or see if there is a used one somewhere that pops up. Gotta be some wrecked Si's by now.

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 SI, 93.5 Toyota Supra
If it makes anyone interested I purchased on Ebay a CTR gauge cluster - 674 miles.. I have a '24 SI, will swap it in and see what happens..

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
What about a FL5 cluster?

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What about a FL5 cluster?
I want to swap a FL5 cluster and see if it works on an SI. My guess is no as I am sure ECU's have such different available options. This thread is abut cluster swaps though! Ha.

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has been bugging to know if a FL5 cluster works in a SI. I have a 2024, and I just plugged it in. Sadly, the damper message appears. I also cannot control the cluster because the steering wheel switches are different. I just purchased on Ebay a type-r wheel with the switches so that will be in by the end of week. Would be nice to be able to control the cluster.

11th Gen Honda Civic Cluster swap type r

11th Gen Honda Civic Cluster swap type r 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shankmeyster

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
So the only real option is the CA Si one still. I tried contacting a Canadian Honda dealer to see how much to get a cluster but never heard back.

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the only real option is the CA Si one still. I tried contacting a Canadian Honda dealer to see how much to get a cluster but never heard back.
Yeah or if they could even get you a part number to check.. I think this would be the easiest way to go if they work. Please remember though, you'll see steering wheel controls as well, Type-R or Canadian controls. I looked at photos and it looks like all the button are the same for the two.. I just ordered a Type-r wheel with switches to test the FL5 cluster.
Sponsored