• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does any1 feel Honda will finally listen, and the 11th gen Si will be a huge improvement power wise?

OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
so the civic is like the last conpact car to offer coupe form isnt it?

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
         '18 Si Coupe     '19 Si Sedan   '00 Civic Si    '00 LSV Integra
Not confirmed, but very likely. Even the Mustang is rumored to get a 4-Door version.

OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
I don't think Honda is going to make an 11th gen coupe. I hope they do but that's just not likely.
no 11th gen coupe, no 11 gen buy. that simple. ill keep my 10g coupe until it dies then.

JNRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
They got rid of the Accord Coupe, so I'm pretty sure the Civic Coupe will be next on the chopping block.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ? The Toyota is a nice car as well, plus right wheel drive and light. Needs slightly more firepower and larger wheels, but still nice. Toyota now has 2 coupes; 86 and Supra.
Yeah too bad, seems like this is the last new Honda car I’ll be having. But It’ll be the best kept and cleanest 10th gen Si coupe in Canada...always in car show condition, no winters. Will easily last a couple decades or more in my care

Last edited:
OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ? The Toyota is a nice car as well, plus right wheel drive and light. Needs slightly more firepower and larger wheels, but still nice. Toyota now has 2 coupes; 86 and Supra.
Yeah too bad, seems like this is the last new Honda car I’ll be having. But It’ll be the best kept and cleanest 10th gen Si coupe in Canada...always in car show condition, no winters. Will easily last a couple decades or more in my care
yeah i forgot about the 86. nice car, rwd, but way slow. too much money for how slow it is. i know power isnt everything but its still something. while its nice and small and light i still am not totally in love with its looks.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Last edited:

MattyNice

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Personally, here in Charlotte, NC, I have seen WAY more coupe si’s Running around than sedans. Non si trim, 100 sedans for every coupe.

If they get rid of the Si coupe, this will be my last Si. Imo, it’s difficult to tell the Si sedan from the other trim levels and mentally just doesn’t feel the same from the drivers seat.

And the Supra...I’m waiting to see if I will be financially able to afford one.

Axatax

Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
There's all kinds of sports coupes (for a price).

The FRS platform isn't going to see another revision. It's a neat car but nobody is really buying them.

If Honda axes the Civic Coupe it will truly be the end of an era - but I think that's what's going to happen. Since I bought my Coupe in April of 2017, I think I've seen two other Civics coups in the wild. I think I see the sedans at almost every traffic light. A coupe just isn't palatable for the American car buyer.

We'd buy something like a new ITR or a Supra but the 20-something crowd just doesn't have any passion for these cars. If it's not Uber or Tesla it's just not cool.

Last edited:

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Current), 2015 Honda Civic Si (Past)
Whats this obsession with coupes, I dont get it? Sure most of them look better than Sedans but you're paying the same money for less trunk space, interior space, harder egress and ingress etc. Are looks more important than the things I mentioned? Please fill me in..

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
         '18 Si Coupe     '19 Si Sedan   '00 Civic Si    '00 LSV Integra
Whats this obsession with coupes, I dont get it? Sure most of them look better than Sedans but you're paying the same money for less trunk space, interior space, harder egress and ingress etc. Are looks more important than the things I mentioned? Please fill me in..
For me its people reacting to it.

Sedan Reaction: Nice, an Si!
Coupe Reaction: Dayyyyuummmm. The Si Coupes look sick!

And like I said, in my area you see WAY more Si Sedans than any type of Coupe. I've seen 3 Si Coupes in the wild, since buying mine in July of 2018. Si Sedans? Well, I see them all the time.

ablueSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic SI Sedan
For me its people reacting to it.

Sedan Reaction: Nice, an Si!
Coupe Reaction: Dayyyyuummmm. The Si Coupes look sick!

And like I said, in my area you see WAY more Si Sedans than any type of Coupe. I've seen 3 Si Coupes in the wild, since buying mine in July of 2018. Si Sedans? Well, I see them all the time.
I may be in the minority, but I love the look of a sports sedan over a coupe - to me, that is the cooler car because it has practicality advantages and still performs just as well. But I'm all for the coupe love - hope it sticks around.

I've actually seen far more coupes than sedans. I really don't see many Si's at all around here. Maybe 10 total since they were released.
Sponsored