• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Same. Waiting for a Championship White Type R: ideal markup at 5k. Ready to stretch to 55k OTD but that's the absolute max.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Same. Waiting for a Championship White Type R: ideal markup at 5k. Ready to stretch to 55k OTD but that's the absolute max.
Did you see that Rudy Luther in Minneapolis has both a SGP and a Blue car as shown at Accessories only for less than 7k and no ADM ? Not sure but if they will sell out of town and only going by what their website says. Worth a phone call if you can go a different color? Wish they would have done a dealer trade and you could have had my car, but to late now. So far, so good. CW is great as long as I can keep it clean.
hope you find one soon. I know you put a lot of effort in finding one. You can buy me a drink sometime if it ever works out šŸ˜‚

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Did you see that Rudy Luther in Minneapolis has both a SGP and a Blue car as shown at Accessories only for less than 7k and no ADM ? Not sure but if they will sell out of town and only going by what their website says. Worth a phone call if you can go a different color? Wish they would have done a dealer trade and you could have had my car, but to late now. So far, so good. CW is great as long as I can keep it clean.
hope you find one soon. I know you put a lot of effort in finding one. You can buy me a drink sometime if it ever works out šŸ˜‚
If only one of those were Championship White I would jump on it. If I'm spending so much on a car, I want it to be the right color. If you don't want your Championship White (or if you buy a Grey one you wanted originally) let me know; I'll be more than happy to get one slightly used as well šŸ˜œ. As always, thanks for looking out for me; I sure owe you a drink when I get to MS!

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
che
If only one of those were Championship White I would jump on it. If I'm spending so much on a car, I want it to be the right color. If you don't want your Championship White (or if you buy a Grey one you wanted originally) let me know; I'll be more than happy to get one slightly used as well šŸ˜œ. As always, thanks for looking out for me; I sure owe you a drink when I get to MS!
Check your PM, CW white available for 9900 over if you want it locally.

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
If anyone gets a line on a CBP at 5k pm me. Itā€™s sad people rag on black but will still take it at last resort, meanwhile Iā€™m psychotic and really want black lol.

AWR1997

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 Civic Type R R-00154 (deceased)
If anyone gets a line on a CBP at 5k pm me. Itā€™s sad people rag on black but will still take it at last resort, meanwhile Iā€™m psychotic and really want black lol.
Others are sleeping on black! I may be biased because that is the color I was able to get my hands on, but it genuinely looks good in person. A white car passed me the other day and I must admit that it still would have been my #1 pick.

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
Others are sleeping on black! I may be biased because that is the color I was able to get my hands on, but it genuinely looks good in person. A white car passed me the other day and I must admit that it still would have been my #1 pick.
Dude I struggle with those two as my tops. But your pics you posted recently had me convinced.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Lucas Honda of Jacksonville is getting a CBP, itā€™s not spoken for yet, give them a call

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Vivek, if you were my son, Iā€™d leave it for you for free if something happened to me . I know how much you want one and I hope your dreams come true !
With kind regards.
Sponsored