• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

OP
OP

igozoomzoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
If yours is in Maryland, then mine should be here today or tomorrow! Probably on the same truck perhaps? I believe Baltimore is where the hub is at.
I'd like to think you're right! I'm wishing the best of luck for you on its arrival. Just let us know if it does show so I can get a minor idea of where mines at pleaseeeeee :headbang:
Sponsored

Scottyy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
LOL my guy put that out of your head. It only makes sense that would be the case, but thatā€™s not how theyā€™re doing this. Car was delivered to a dealer 8 miles from mine last week, and they were in Alabama at the same time. My car still isnā€™t here šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Iā€™ll believe AspecRā€™s ETA dates instead! šŸ˜†

OP
OP

igozoomzoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
LOL my guy put that out of your head. It only makes sense that would be the case, but thatā€™s not how theyā€™re doing this. Car was delivered to a dealer 8 miles from mine last week, and they were in Alabama at the same time. My car still isnā€™t here šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Do you have a new ETA date on yours yet? I'm hoping that every new one we get is a little more accurate.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Do you have a new ETA date on yours yet? I'm hoping that every new one we get is a little more accurate.
NOPE. Still shows 12/8-12/12, and is no longer even on Hondaā€™s website as in transit or on the lot. Although my dealer did text me last night and said the car was actually picked up by the truck yesterday, and should be there today or tomorrow. I also thought it was picked up last week, so who knows. Iā€™m just waiting until they call to tell me itā€™s there.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Hey @AspecR mind checking my Vin again to see if ETA has changed? If you have a minute. Dealership has been not following up recently and hate to call them back 2-3x the same day for an update. I know people get busy. JHMFL5G41PX000564
Iā€™m off today unfortunately, donā€™t be afraid to call these guys. You are spending alotta money with them.

AWR1997

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 Civic Type R R-00154 (deceased)
Hey all, one of my first posts on here. I have been lurking since maybe around May/June time. I received word from a dealership owner near Columbus, Ohio that their car is about 5 days out and I am first on the list. Fingers crossed! should be a good gauge for central Ohio dealers.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Hey all, one of my first posts on here. I have been lurking since maybe around May/June time. I received word from a dealership owner near Columbus, Ohio that their car is about 5 days out and I am first on the list. Fingers crossed! should be a good gauge for central Ohio dealers.
What is your current ETA? Mine is 12/14 - 12/18 and I'm picking up in Cleveland so Im hoping mine is any day now!

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
ETA's on these cars are trash. Last day of mine is today 12/10-12/14

This car rollout blows donkey @$$ lol I'm annoyed with the waiting. Spending this much money and the dealers have no idea. I still can't believe you can track a pencil on amazon down the to driver and where they are currently on the road but a 45 thousand dollar car cant be tracked 1 state away.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
My ETA from the updated list after the Richmond fiasco for the local dealerships was 12/4-12/7 and that passed. Not sure if they were updated since it passed, but I haven't really cared to reach out to the dealers since I already got a different one.

SimplyClean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Civic Type R #647
My ETA changed from 12/8-21/11 to 12/14-12/18. All the other local dealerships around me got theirs. Smh

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
ETA's on these cars are trash. Last day of mine is today 12/10-12/14

This car rollout blows donkey @$$ lol I'm annoyed with the waiting. Spending this much money and the dealers have no idea. I still can't believe you can track a pencil on amazon down the to driver and where they are currently on the road but a 45 thousand dollar car cant be tracked 1 state away.
I said this exact thing to the district manager. It makes zero sense that I can track a damn paper clip from China down to the minute but god forbid I try to find out where my $45k civic is.
Sponsored