• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Hopefully VA isn't far behind. Still anticipating December, so any early days would be a nice surprise.
Sponsored

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
A few georgia dealerships are showing delivery dates for this weekend, others are PENDING so they haven't finalized all of Georgia yet.

To be safe prepare your mind for a December delivery
Do you know which GA dealerships?

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
Honda Carland, Stone Crest Honda and Carey Paul Honda all show arrival dates for 11/25(I doubt that'll happen tbh)

Everybody else is pending
Thank you!

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Just checked with my dealer in Ohio. No ETA. Still shows pending.

Y82OneTwoSix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR - 2022 MDX Type S Advance
Got word from my dealer that my car should arrive tomorrow (November 15th) for pickup in South Carolina.
Iā€™ve had three delays so far so I thought itā€™d be easier for us all to track delivery and confirmations here.
Congratulations on receiving an allocation from a South Carolina dealership which is outstanding!

Over the years I have purchased many Honda vehicles in South Carolina including a 2018 Rallye Red a number of years ago and miss that vehicle a great deal.

What color is your new FL5 and what S.C. Honda dealership are you working with?

Y82OneTwoSix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR - 2022 MDX Type S Advance
Understood and again, I sincerely appreciate the information and advice. Mine would be a cash purchase, but while I realize the FL5 production may be more limited than the FK8, it is difficult to entertain paying markup for a ā€œstandardā€ CTR.

I did pay a slight markup for my FK8 LE, but I had no issue doing so for obvious reasons (600 brought to our shores).

This FL5 would be a driver for me. Something to truly enjoy with and without my wife and kids, on and off the track. My LE sees very little road time as it was always intended to be more of a collectible.

Iā€™m sure I speak for many when I say that Iā€™ll be anxiously awaiting your aforementioned follow up video!
I am taking the same approach as yourself with respect to my LE and limited amount of seat time.

Once I receive an allocation and subsequent delivery for an FL5 that will become my daily driver along with our MDX Type S Advance.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
My sales person sent me a text with 11/23 end eta. Hopefully, right after Thanksgiving but not holding my breath.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
My sales person sent me a text with 11/23 end eta. Hopefully, right after Thanksgiving but not holding my breath.
Mine was the 7th, then the 15th, then the 19th, now the 23nd. He's just passing along the info he has so I can't be too upset with him.

Mimzie2763

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6MT, 2023 FL5
A few georgia dealerships are showing delivery dates for this weekend, others are PENDING so they haven't finalized all of Georgia yet.

To be safe prepare your mind for a December delivery
Do you know the ETA for North Carolina, specifically Hendrick of Hickory?

Also thanks for your help.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
Any good news for Keating Honda in Texas? šŸ˜¬

Patch_San

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
I'm thinking NY will see its first car not a day before December, but these SC and Georgia Delivery dates are making me think that it could be next week possibly. I mean I can dream right haha...

Fernando_A

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I'm thinking NY will see its first car not a day before December, but these SC and Georgia Delivery dates are making me think that it could be next week possibly. I mean I can dream right haha...
Hey man, I am purchasing my FL5 Type R from New Jersey and my salesman just gave me a delivery window of December 14-16. Previously they had no date AT ALL. I guess itā€™ll be a Christmas Type R for me haha

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Hey man, I am purchasing my FL5 Type R from New Jersey and my salesman just gave me a delivery window of December 14-16. Previously they had no date AT ALL. I guess itā€™ll be a Christmas Type R for me haha
Very nice! Was your car initially on Aspecā€™s list a few weeks ago? Or is this a new allocation?

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 66F4CA90-7AF0-4D42-BF68-F3FED8A7F37C

This just came out today. Not looking good for rail logistics if they donā€™t broker a deal. The September deal to get this through midterms is over, so if they donā€™t figure this out soon could see future delays.
Sponsored