• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Right. I'd happily pay and go pick it up myself. I'm sure I can PDI it haha

You can pick up your new Corvette from the National Corvette Museum (across the street from the factory). It would be neat if you could do something similar with the Type R. Not sure how/where; maybe at their PMC center or work something out at the REALTIME museum.

Of course, you pay extra for GM to only deliver your Corvette across the street, but they turn it into an experience.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
If we cross into January I’ll have to refresh my loan a second time!

1670461994619.gif

If you know how much you need to borrow, just get the check before the deadline. I was able to go to my credit union and get the check. It's good for 60 days. So as long as the car shows up within that 60 days. No need to do another pre approval.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
You can pick up your new Corvette from the National Corvette Museum (across the street from the factory). It would be neat if you could do something similar with the Type R. Not sure how/where; maybe at their PMC center or work something out at the REALTIME museum.

Of course, you pay extra for GM to only deliver your Corvette across the street, but they turn it into an experience.
Ha, I've been through there in Kentucky. I'd never go back

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
If you know how much you need to borrow, just get the check before the deadline. I was able to go to my credit union and get the check. It's good for 60 days. So as long as the car shows up within that 60 days. No need to do another pre approval.
I did that with my FL1. Its a good idea. We’ll see how it plays out. My CU partners with Honda so that may be why Honda wants to process it live.

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
I just got an update from the dealership that my CW FL5 landed in NJ! I gave my salesman strict instructions to leave everything on the car and to not wash it… you guys made me paranoid 😅

I’ll be picking it up tomorrow morning, doing the hand wash myself, and then taking it for a paint correction and PPF installation early January (closest available appointment).

So excited!!!
Tell them not to drill plate holes into the bumper cover, either.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
District manager is in office today, gonna see if I can get any more information. Be advised she might not know much when it comes to cars outside of Florida.
What did they say?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Man mine is 3 hours from my dealer 🫠🫠🫠
see..that's some bullshit

the worst part is i'm a honda employee and now at this point they can't do shit since it's in the carriers hands

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
see..that's some bullshit

the worst part is i'm a honda employee and now at this point they can't do shit since it's in the carriers hands
I’m not sure when it was scanned there though. I was updated yesterday, but I don’t get updated unless I ask. Going to find out today what his expectations are. I just need to make plans. Gotta buy a plane ticket and most likely get off work unless it’s a Saturday.
Sponsored