• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
@AspecR Any updates to the Maine locations? My dealer at Lee Honda in Auburn ME said the car was already built that you had with a build date of 2/10. They've been all over the place, initially telling me November of this year, then "a couple months", to all of a sudden saying it's already built. Just want to see what you can see on your end.
Still showing a 2/10 build date on my end. Bear in mind some of the 2/10 cars could’ve already been made. They might receive updates before me but for your piece of mind, since they can’t keep their story straight, follow my posts. DM me and I’ll send you updates from time to time.

I won’t be able to see a VIN for at least another 5-10 business days tho.

wu343

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Any updated incoming lists for the South East (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina areas)?

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
I guess what it means is that the car is marked as "sold" and as a result the access to the updates on their inventory website, Honda IN, is restricted. This would mean that someone like ASpecR who works for a different dealer won't be able to see any updates for that particular VIN but someone with access to the dealership's internal website which is getting the car would be able to. For example, I am getting my car from Boch Honda West, and it is marked sold, so ASpecR cannot see the updates to my car's VIN because my salesperson locked it. Only someone working for Boch Honda West and with access to their internal website can view and provide me any updates to the VIN now onwards. Correct me if I'm wrong @AspecR , but so far that's what I have understood.
Out of curiosity how much adm are you paying at boch Honda west?

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Thanks guys. The color is Championship White. Funny thing is that I was quoted 10k over initially but I said my max was 55k OTD so only if they could be a little flexible and meet my max I would buy it. At first the salesperson wasn't so sure if they would come down but she said she would ask the manager. Couple of days go by without any updates from her and she messages me saying "let us know if you decide to reserve the Type R at our pricing", to which I respond, "let me know if you decide to let me reserve the Type R at my pricing haha."

She says she would ask her manager again and then asks me how soon can I place a deposit if we reach a deal and I said as long as I have a signed contract I'll place a deposit on the phone. A few minutes later the internet sales manager calls me and sends me a quote and the OTD turns out to be around 52k; 1.3k in Resistall protection (marked up), $97 for wheel locks, $250 for out of state delivery (Massachusetts doesn't allow temporary plates, so it can either be delivered on a truck or be driven on dealer plates to my city hall in Maine for registration), and a 2k ADM. Fair game I say, and get the car locked; did the financing last Monday and now we wait!

What blows my mind is that I was skeptical at first whether I should give them a call because @CivicR38 (thanks man, really appreciate it) was the one who gave me a heads up about the Championship White but he had told me that it was $9906 over. I was returning from a road trip in Florida, sitting at the airport when I read his message on the forum. My plane got delayed and I decided to give them a call, and they didn't pick up. I gave up but the plane got delayed again, so I called again, and still they didn't pick up. Saw their timings and found out that I had called after hours so I just went on Honda's build website and put in their zipcode in the build summary and asked for a quote by putting in my contact details. Just wonder what would have happened if the plane didn't get delayed 2 times.............if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.