• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
Such a nice day in the city, so went to the driving range to hit some balls, so snapped some shots, but were only able to email one, as file size too big. I'll try to upload more, but for now, only one:

2.19.2023 (2).png
Looks so damn nice under direct sunlight 😯
Sponsored

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
side note: you guys talk about seeing the FL5 in person a word just doesn't do it justice (my initial reaction was exactly the same)...but oh boy, wait till you see your car roll out of garage lowered; you eyes will POP once again!!! OMG, when I saw my FL5 roll out of the speed shop, test driven by owner of shop, my jaw dropped to the ground :)
I am so looking forward to this moment.

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
@UFO CTR Can you fit a bag with driver in the hatch with the seats up?
yes, sir...that is affirmative :yes:
Probably good with custom length drivers that have longer shafts as well.
EDIT: forgot to mention probably fits a couple more sets as well for twisty backroad golf trips :)

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on White Wheels (Put Pictures Here) 1676919400498

civicnate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic EX
Call me crazy, but I feel like this body style needs a larger wheel in the back to keep it from looking like it's rolling backwards. I'd be interested to see a 17/18 or 18/19 set on one.

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Such a nice day in the city, so went to the driving range to hit some balls, so snapped some shots, but were only able to email one, as file size too big. I'll try to upload more, but for now, only one:

2.19.2023 (2).png
When the FL5 first came out, I didnt' think it looked very good. I have no idea wtf I was thinking. That's beautiful. I only wish they had color-matched the spoiler. Other than that, the car is perfect IMO. Always loved white Hondas but I think BB may have it beat out as well

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump with small change 😁
That's right baby! Red center caps :eek:
What y'all think :hmm:

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on White Wheels (Put Pictures Here) SS6

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on White Wheels (Put Pictures Here) SS7

but, these will be coming off today, and the Bronze Titan7 with all season will go back on.
Weather around this here area will be soggy and unsettle for the next month, so should be wise to have all season tires. :)

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
@UFO CTR

Would love to see more photos of the Titan set up.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
@UFO CTR thanks for sharing, looks amazing, i am actually considering the superspeed wheels as well price is really good i am assuming these are the flow formed version because they also make a forged version

do you mind sharing the specs, assuming 18x9.5 +38 you mentioned you were lowered what tire size are you running
i am considering that wheel spec with 265/40/18 for winter tires x ice ... not lowered i wanted some meat when i go into downtown

any issues, i think you mentioned a potential one

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@UFO CTR thanks for sharing, looks amazing, i am actually considering the superspeed wheels as well price is really good i am assuming these are the flow formed version because they also make a forged version

do you mind sharing the specs, assuming 18x9.5 +38 you mentioned you were lowered what tire size are you running
i am considering that wheel spec with 265/40/18 for winter tires x ice ... not lowered i wanted some meat when i go into downtown

any issues, i think you mentioned a potential one
I'm running 265/35/18 on 38mm offset with no issues what so ever.
You'll be fine with 40 series tire if not lowered.
yes, it is 18x9.5 ET38 & CB64.1.
These are solid wheels; you'll love them. :)