• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

**FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?**

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 SI, 93.5 Toyota Supra
How were you able to remove the stock gauge cluster? I'm assuming the upper steering column cover is removed and that provides access to some retainers or clips?
Both trim panels have to come off (the vent ones) then two screws on top of the cluster come out, lower the wheel, remove bezel, bezel hider, 43 screws to the cluster and two connector, dont forget that the harness attaches dont he side of the cluster too, pop that push pin out
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Civic Si
Appreciate it!

Still waiting on LKQ to ship my steering wheel and provide an update on the cluster (it was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow)...

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate it!

Still waiting on LKQ to ship my steering wheel and provide an update on the cluster (it was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow)...
Dope, let us know what happens!

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a lot of components are controlled on the ground side.
Yeah I get that part, but curious the need for ACC, either way not a big deal. I installed one on a 2023 Civic Si this weekend. used the ACC> from B45, and power feed from B9 (B+ power) from the under the dash fuse box.

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport
Yeah I get that part, but curious the need for ACC, either way not a big deal. I installed one on a 2023 Civic Si this weekend. used the ACC> from B45, and power feed from B9 (B+ power) from the under the dash fuse box.
Oh I just understood what you were referencing, just like the radio, there’s a constant 12v to keep memory and 12v to signal on.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Any update on reprogramming the Si cluster and whether it works right when plugged in?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Civic Si
Any update on reprogramming the Si cluster and whether it works right when plugged in?
I removed the factory cluster and temporarily installed the Canadian gauges. I'm still sending the gauges out for an odometer programming in a few weeks, so I had no interest in removing my steering wheel to install the correct switches. Without the switches, there isn't too much to see. The shift lights work and I saw the two gauges set to no content. I realized that we'll receive parking sensor errors, since the Canadian models get those too. I planned to install the OEM proximity sensors from Mikstore in the future, so that'll clear the error. More to come after I get it reprogrammed in a bit

Ippo

First Name
Pham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si (FE1)
Hey y’all. Recent owner of a 2022 Civic Si CBP and have been wanting the full digital dash w/ shift lights ever since I found out the CTR had shift lights and the American SI came without a full digital cluster.

after completing the swap w/ steering wheel, I’m happy to say that everything works as expected and even my Ktuner Multiple Maps work with the next steering switches & cluster. The cluster still responds and allows for me to change maps and set my 2step. And finally my redline on the CTR cluster matches my tunes redline too.
I can also concur that the shift lights work and will light up 100% and the dash will chime to shift but you have to get into the rev range that a CTR would. With my redline being raised, on long pulls, the shift lights will respond perfectly.
Thank y’all for the help to make this happen
- Also putting this dash in allows for new controls to head unit such as the shift lights, chime, etc.
11th Gen Honda Civic **FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?** BCE5CF4F-7BEA-4600-BD75-D8F525CE7124

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Are you able to get the miles programmed so you are not having to put a mileage discrepancy on the title?

lilredvic

First Name
Gio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sedan
Hey y’all. Recent owner of a 2022 Civic Si CBP and have been wanting the full digital dash w/ shift lights ever since I found out the CTR had shift lights and the American SI came without a full digital cluster.

after completing the swap w/ steering wheel, I’m happy to say that everything works as expected and even my Ktuner Multiple Maps work with the next steering switches & cluster. The cluster still responds and allows for me to change maps and set my 2step. And finally my redline on the CTR cluster matches my tunes redline too.
I can also concur that the shift lights work and will light up 100% and the dash will chime to shift but you have to get into the rev range that a CTR would. With my redline being raised, on long pulls, the shift lights will respond perfectly.
- Also putting this dash in allows for new controls to head unit such as the shift lights, chime, etc.
BCE5CF4F-7BEA-4600-BD75-D8F525CE7124.jpeg
where you able to get the r mode to work

BCE5CF4F-7BEA-4600-BD75-D8F525CE7124.jpeg
whete you able to get the r mode to work? and what did you use all in all to do the swap

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you able to get the miles programmed so you are not having to put a mileage discrepancy on the title?
Only can be programmed if cluster has zero miles. My car is off by like only 800 miles, 764 miles on the cluster I got, and like 1450 on my car.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
So it's probably a good idea to get it set up before you start driving and then have the miles programmed.

Ippo

First Name
Pham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si (FE1)
where you able to get the r mode to work

whete you able to get the r mode to work? and what did you use all in all to do the swap
I have not gotten the Type R mode to work but Ktuner just came out w a screen layout that is almost the exact same and been using that.
I just bought a new steering wheel & cluster from Type R and swapped those both over exactly how Xcelent says.
I did not reprogram my mileage but I’ve been using my Trips to track mileage and oil change intervals so it isn’t too bad
Sponsored