• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JimmyGangSI

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
Looking to put some rigid collar on my car too. DId you feel any difference with it on?
Sponsored

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Just installed the spoon springs and rigid collars on my FL5. So far suspension fells like stock. Will let the springs settle and will need to go for an alignment.
Seconding JimmyGangSi's question. I'm considering rigid collars. Did you feel any difference with them installed?

Also, your side shots are dope.

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Looks awesome!

How long from order to delivery?

OP
OP
NarsBaller

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Seconding JimmyGangSi's question. I'm considering rigid collars. Did you feel any difference with them installed?

Also, your side shots are dope.
Now that i lowered the car, got an aftermarket wheels and wheel alignment, i can say that yes, i can feel the diff. Especially when turning on a high speed. Overall def. Improvement in handling…. Only during spirited driving.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Looks great! Your Mugen visors look great too, stealthy with the dark tinted windows and don’t call any attention to themselves.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
That looks great. But I've always had trouble with 15mm spacers. They're just not thick enough to conceal the nuts and then the wheels won't sit flush. How did you get around that. I always bump up to 20mm.

Looks amazing though, obviously!!! :drool::love::drool::love:

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
I'm always iffy about using lowering springs, some of them state its only a 1 inch drop and then it turns into 1.5. How is it since everything settled? Did it drop more or stay about the same since install?

Last edited:
OP
OP
NarsBaller

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
That looks great. But I've always had trouble with 15mm spacers. They're just not thick enough to conceal the nuts and then the wheels won't sit flush. How did you get around that. I always bump up to 20mm.

Looks amazing though, obviously!!! :drool::love::drool::love:
The FL5 stock wheels do come with pockets where the stock wheel studs will sit so the wheels will fit perfect with no issues.