• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I wish I would have seen this post sooner. That sucks as I have been waiting for a while for them to come to Orlando. Guess I am shipping it out.
Yeah if they don’t end up coming its a bummer. I was looking forward to it. Did not want to ship my ECU.
Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Anyone have any luck with the 93 base tune and getting rid of p0139 error code?

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Anyone have any luck with the 93 base tune and getting rid of p0139 error code?
Haven't gotten it. Yet. :headbang: Maybe removing that RV6 downpipe will fix it ehh. You running catless or?

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Haven't gotten it. Yet. :headbang: Maybe removing that RV6 downpipe will fix it ehh. You running catless or?
I will need to dig deeper and see if I didn't do something right. I might get phearable tune since it's ready to go out the box.
I'd be tempted to go catless but the smell might be too much so running the 300cell cat which breathes better.

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
Random question. Did everyone disconnect the battery when removing the ECU? Some videos I watched (FK8 ones), a few people don’t disconnect the battery to remove it. I only ask because if there’s no danger in leaving the battery connected, I’d prefer not to go back and change 2716 different settings that I changed (assuming I lose them all when battery is disconnected).

If there’s even a remote chance that the ECU could get bricked with the battery connected during removal, then it’s not even worth a 1% risk for me.
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the settings saved on the ECU? So when it gets jailbroken, it's going to lose them entirely?

Also, I tried disconnecting my battery to clear a CEL and it didn't reset my settings. I think the ECU has it's own built in hard drive/CMOS.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Random question. Did everyone disconnect the battery when removing the ECU? Some videos I watched (FK8 ones), a few people don’t disconnect the battery to remove it. I only ask because if there’s no danger in leaving the battery connected, I’d prefer not to go back and change 2716 different settings that I changed (assuming I lose them all when battery is disconnected).

If there’s even a remote chance that the ECU could get bricked with the battery connected during removal, then it’s not even worth a 1% risk for me.
I disconnected the battery when doing it. I think there is a tutorial video from hondata showing this as well.

Last edited:

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Any even remote chance for jailbreak without shipping the ecu? Asking for a friend…