• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mjh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2020 Sedan; Previously VW Jetta SEL 2016 (auto); Civic EX Sedan 2009 (manual); Civic EX Coupe 2002 (manual)
I've seen 10thGens slip the clutch completely stock, and alternatively, I've had them hold almost 300lbs-ft.

They're all over the board.
Wow, that explains a lot! I had no idea that the range was that variable.
Sponsored

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
That is unfortunate that owners looking to make over 265 WTQ will need to upgrade their clutch... At least it comes with an SMF from the factory already, so there is potentially a few hundred saved there.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
That is unfortunate that owners looking to make over 265 WTQ will need to upgrade their clutch... At least it comes with an SMF from the factory already, so there is potentially a few hundred saved there.
Likely a situation similar to 10G where some will get lucky and their clutch will hold up well over time, others will go out earlier than you'd expect. We did leave a good amount of room, so I imagine the aftermarket tuners will pick up more mid-upper range torque and top end power.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 RSX-S, '18 NSX, '21 TLX-S, '22 RDX ASpec
We did leave a good amount of room, so I imagine the aftermarket tuners will pick up more mid-upper range torque and top end power.
Be on the lookout for "TSP Stage 1" soon, with similar gains and features that made the 10th Gen Si-version a best-seller.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Be on the lookout for "TSP Stage 1" soon, with similar gains and features that made the 10th Gen Si-version a best-seller.
I know we're all excited to see the results for the aftermarket tunes.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan

jbrown552211

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
You're comparing the included KTuner calibration results to third party calibration results. :) The 11thGen "Flex" calibration makes similar power to what the 10thGen "Flex" calibration did on the 10thGen. These files are meant to be safe for mass consumption over a wide range of operating conditions, not meant to be be-all, end-all powerhouse files. They are starting points.

I made more power than what's shown on those plots with further tuning, but have to continue testing before I release the TSP1 for the 11thGen Si.
i made a mistake lol... i bought a ktuner from you and chose the stage 1 tune for my Si (2022). ah Well, a useless file. thought for some reason, itd had been released

HardLuckFE1

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Civic Si
Purchased a ktuner for my si, loaded the starter 21 dual tune. Only other modifications are a stage 1 Prl intake and exhaust resonator delete.
worth the money, cars pretty fun now.

jbrown552211

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Purchased a ktuner for my si, loaded the starter 21 dual tune. Only other modifications are a stage 1 Prl intake and exhaust resonator delete.
worth the money, cars pretty fun now.
Are you running the target 1 map or target 2 map 21 dual tune? i cant decide which i wanna run

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Anybody got any word of when the TSP tunes will be available to the public? Even just a guess.

They're in beta now, right?

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
I recently emailed them and they said that it would be coming out soon to the public.

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Drob was looking for more beta testers last time I saw. Get in
Would love to, still waiting on my Si to be delivered ? Date got pushed back from Feb 15 - 19 to March 1 - 5. So hopefully soon.

I recently emailed them and they said that it would be coming out soon to the public.
Awesome, thanks for the info.
Sponsored