• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jbrown552211

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
U guys are lucky i gues! I just uploaded dual tune 21psi in sport mode and 18 in normal and saw slippage in 4th gear at 3k at 21psi so figured il swith it to normal at 18psi nd after some driving ive noticed same slippage even at 18psi. Again 3-4k rpm in 4th-5th gear probably 80% throttle. Crazy how some r fine and some arent.
Same. I’ve already bought a clutch.
Sponsored

kanav

First Name
Kanav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Black
U guys are lucky i gues! I just uploaded dual tune 21psi in sport mode and 18 in normal and saw slippage in 4th gear at 3k at 21psi so figured il swith it to normal at 18psi nd after some driving ive noticed same slippage even at 18psi. Again 3-4k rpm in 4th-5th gear probably 80% throttle. Crazy how some r fine and some arent.
Don’t go 80%+ throttle at 3k rpm, downshift or roll into the throttle so by the time you are 80-100% throttle you are past 4k rpm

Car must be driven a bit differently on the stock clutch, once you change the clutch then go wild lol

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Don’t go 80%+ throttle at 3k rpm, downshift or roll into the throttle so by the time you are 80-100% throttle you are past 4k rpm

Car must be driven a bit differently on the stock clutch, once you change the clutch then go wild lol
This. Roll into your pulls and gradually apply throttle. Don't just mash the gas. You want to be WOT after 3500 basically. It's a turbo car not a naturally aspirated one so it's a little different.

Dopenutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 civic si
Theres a 23psi map. On the original post they said they would post the dyno results at a later date. Ive read the thread and looked online and cant find any info on it. I just wanna see how it compares to their e85 tune.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Theres a 23psi map. On the original post they said they would post the dyno results at a later date. Ive read the thread and looked online and cant find any info on it. I just wanna see how it compares to their e85 tune.
You’re actually right. Email Drob and ask him or ask tsp. I’m actually curious how much that makes considering 21psi makes ~240wtq

BKJ7

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si SGP
Did Ktuner remove the option to see battery voltage on the Ktuner V2? Everything else seems to be there except battery voltage.

11th Gen Honda Civic KTuner 2022+ Civic Si Tune Results - Fantastic Gains! 20230110_213351
11th Gen Honda Civic KTuner 2022+ Civic Si Tune Results - Fantastic Gains! 20230110_213400_2

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
You’re actually right. Email Drob and ask him or ask tsp. I’m actually curious how much that makes considering 21psi makes ~240wtq
Any reply on this?

Dopenutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 civic si
Any reply on this?
They did run it but there was slip on the stock clutch so they didnt post any results. Im assuming it must be more than the flex tune 21psi map since that one didnt see slip and those results did get posted. Mine holds 23psi well so far after a couple months of use.

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
They did run it but there was slip on the stock clutch so they didnt post any results. Im assuming it must be more than the flex tune 21psi map since that one didnt see slip and those results did get posted. Mine holds 23psi well so far after a couple months of use.
Same here! Im 400-600 miles in on the 3rd map with no slippage, just more so curious what the dyno result is on the map 3 25psi tune

BKJ7

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si SGP
Same here! Im 400-600 miles in on the 3rd map with no slippage, just more so curious what the dyno result is on the map 3 25psi tune
I emailed TSP support asking if the 241whp/286tq is the Map 3 (25psi) results and they confirmed it is.

"That's correct the numbers would be for MAP 3 which is for our tune. The MAP 1 & 2 are reserved for the tunes that come with the KTuner itself."
Sponsored