• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SiVIC0530

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Thinking about getting the Starter 21PSI tune on my 22 Si. Anyone having issues with slippage? I had the 23PSI map on my 10th gen Si, and I had some higher gear slippage there
Sponsored

abe.

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 si, 05 crv (RIP)
Thinking about getting the Starter 21PSI tune on my 22 Si. Anyone having issues with slippage? I had the 23PSI map on my 10th gen Si, and I had some higher gear slippage there
I’ve been running the 21 psi map since for around 700 miles on my si, and I haven’t had a single issue with clutch slip yet. It’s pretty fun too, I’d say worth it, even though i’m just waiting for my TSP tune it’s still a big difference from stock (in a good way).

Giovandre

First Name
GiO
Threads
Reaction score
North Dakota, USA from Puerto Rico (USAF)
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
Be on the lookout for "TSP Stage 1" soon, with similar gains and features that made the 10th Gen Si-version a best-seller.
When :( I need it! I'm in Asia, and Koreans are too ready with the Velosters and Elantras. Send it to me, lol

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019,SI 2022 RR
Just reflash my 2022 SI on the 23PSI DUAL (23 psi in sport mode/18 psi in other modes) + RevHang Disable

And did the On the Fly Modes (Tune 1 (18psi)Tune 2 (21psi) and Tune 3 (23psi)) so i Can overide my 23Psi in sport mode if my car is mad at me lol!!

So far car run very well,mostly im on 21 Psi and the car is so fun to drive

Had the 23psi on my SI 2020 and never had any problems..(just need to be inteligent on the car)

Last edited:

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
I reflashed it with the V1.2 with the tune available for the SI 2022

Here are the tunes for the SI 2022 ..went with the red arrow one

ktuner tune.jpg
Thanks I’m going to see if I can add it to mine

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
If you've got a dual tune flashed (different boost targets on Normal and Sport), what happens when you put it in Individual mode? Will it be stock boost target, Normal mode target, or will it defer to whatever mode your Individual "Engine" is set to (i.e. it's set to Sport engine and Normal steering)?

Also, just confirming, but we still don't have Rev Hang Disable on the 2022 Si yet, right?

kanav

First Name
Kanav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Black
If you've got a dual tune flashed (different boost targets on Normal and Sport), what happens when you put it in Individual mode? Will it be stock boost target, Normal mode target, or will it defer to whatever mode your Individual "Engine" is set to (i.e. it's set to Sport engine and Normal steering)?

Also, just confirming, but we still don't have Rev Hang Disable on the 2022 Si yet, right?

No revhang disable yet with ktuner,
Hondata has both rev hang disable + flat foot shifting on 22 si so i’m sure it will come to ktuner soon

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

it's 23 psi in sport mode only and 18 psi in ALL OTHER modes (normal/individual)..

And yes KTUNER as the option of disabling REV Hang on the Si 2022..

kanav

First Name
Kanav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Black
it's 23 psi in sport mode only and 18 psi in ALL OTHER modes (normal/individual)..

And yes KTUNER as the option of disabling REV Hang on the Si 2022..
Post a screenshot of rev hang delete on 2022 si please, I don’t see it

Thanks!

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Post a screenshot of rev hang delete on 2022 si please, I don’t see it

Thanks!
Sorry you are right !! My mistake

Spoke to my guy that tuned my car,and i was sure it was fully removed,he told me that you feel less revhang with the tune,but it's not completly off...

Ktuner are working on REVHANG DISABLE he said

Turbo4doors

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic si
U guys are lucky i gues! I just uploaded dual tune 21psi in sport mode and 18 in normal and saw slippage in 4th gear at 3k at 21psi so figured il swith it to normal at 18psi nd after some driving ive noticed same slippage even at 18psi. Again 3-4k rpm in 4th-5th gear probably 80% throttle. Crazy how some r fine and some arent.
Sponsored