Sponsored

Official Wheel Fitment Thread for 11th Gen FL5 Civic Type R



beaterfl5

Senior Member
First Name
steve
Joined
Nov 20, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
61
Reaction score
33
Location
los angeles
Vehicle(s)
fl5
Anyone know if this setup would rub?

Mugen mf10 18x9.5 +45
Spoon springs
Potenza re71s 275/35/18
 


GoSailin

Member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Nov 19, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
37
Reaction score
28
Location
Kentucky
Vehicle(s)
2025 Honda Civic Type R
Anyone know if this setup would rub?

Mugen mf10 18x9.5 +45
Spoon springs
Potenza re71s 275/35/18
Hey Steve, I have reviewed this forum a thousand times wondering this same question since I recently ordered tires and wheels . What I found is that some guys are running UP TO a 285/35/18 tire with no rubbing with wheels 18x9.5 +45 wheels. Even System Motorsports confirmed on Page 6 and 7 of this thread it was not rubbing. I ended up ordering 275's as well. I am going to run a HR springs with it.

EDITED NOTE: I just noticed you mentioned with Spoon springs, I dunno. :bonk: Someone else is going to have to chime in on those with that 275 setup. I think the Spoon is bigger drop than HR spring.
 
Last edited:

beaterfl5

Senior Member
First Name
steve
Joined
Nov 20, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
61
Reaction score
33
Location
los angeles
Vehicle(s)
fl5
Anyone know if this setup would rub?

Mugen mf10 18x9.5 +45
Spoon springs
Potenza re71s 275/35/18
Hey Steve, I have reviewed this forum a thousand times wondering this same question since I recently ordered tires and wheels . What I found is that some guys are running UP TO a 285/35/18 tire with no rubbing with wheels 18x9.5 +45 wheels. Even System Motorsports confirmed on Page 6 and 7 of this thread it was not rubbing. I ended up ordering 275's as well. I am going to run a HR springs with it.

EDITED NOTE: I just noticed you mentioned with Spoon springs, I dunno. :bonk: Someone else is going to have to chime in on those with that 275 setup. I think the Spoon is bigger drop than HR spring.
Thanks! this helps a ton!
 
 







Top