• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Great B&W shot! BTW, how's it drive in the snow and on ice? All that I can share is that here in Florida, mine handles great on sand - LOL!
My first time being able to drive a car with these kind of wheels/tires... I have noticed with sand and stones that they get caught up in the wheels and cast around for a bit in the well (making a racket of noise) before dropping back to the road. Is that typical...or more specific to this model?

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Got mine on the same date lol

035605C1-2CB3-43A6-98CD-4C8E17991671.jpeg
3FC59A32-3969-446F-9B7A-546444058D8D.jpeg
B7C01BFC-BC92-4DFB-AA92-860ADB5B00DE.jpeg
58B0A69C-EE49-44E2-9AE1-62D506D6BFEC.jpeg
19D6A99B-4BAA-4599-9CF9-70A7AD709D2E.jpeg

Everyone is showing that emblem on the dash with a number on it. I remember someone saying that those numbers don't match the VIN... and that is indeed true with mine. So... what does that number on the dash mean -- how is that different?

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
My first time being able to drive a car with these kind of wheels/tires... I have noticed with sand and stones that they get caught up in the wheels and cast around for a bit in the well (making a racket of noise) before dropping back to the road. Is that typical...or more specific to this model?
Kidding aside (my earlier post) - 1 or 2 have mentioned small pebbles getting wedge behind the thin metal dust cover and making an awful racket until released (by gently pulling it away) and w/o any damage. Driving through a park/reserve on a sand road threw a lot of sand around the wheel wells, which easily washed away with a foam cannon. There are also rock guards available (vented & non-vented) that come with all the needed hardware. In my opinion, it’s of little concern, but others may think differently.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Everyone is showing that emblem on the dash with a number on it. I remember someone saying that those numbers don't match the VIN... and that is indeed true with mine. So... what does that number on the dash mean -- how is that different?
The VIN denotes color, and production relative to the region your car belongs to. The VIN plate denotes where your car is in total production.
My VIN ends in 882, so my car is the 882nd Boost Blue Type R.
My badge number is R-02988, so my car was the 2988th Type R off the total production line.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
The VIN denotes color, and production relative to the region your car belongs to. The VIN plate denotes where your car is in total production.
My VIN ends in 882, so my car is the 882nd Boost Blue Type R.
My badge number is R-02988, so my car was the 2988th Type R off the total production line.
Okay... so, my VIN is 861 -- does that mean I can assume mine is the 861st CBP since that's the color of my car?

Also, i thought someone here had said that most cars being reported on this forum so far were over 2k for the badge number. Mine is also.

Would that mean that there were 2k cars sold to other countries before we even imported them into the usa? or, does that mean those of us on here were all late to the party somehow? :p

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ 1678104884647
Sponsored