• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
The car arrived this morning. It's a bit dirty but that's quite alright! The dealership honored my request to perform the bare minimum PDI. Most of the plastic remains; however, they did remove the shipping blocks from the suspension which I appreciate.
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ 20230321_083458
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ 20230321_085010
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ 20230321_101406
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ 20230321_085152

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
I am starting to notice that many of the main contributors on here are getting/have gotten their cars. Who is left that has been trying really hard but not yet gotten their car?

(when i realized upon delivery that my rep indeed honored our agreement, i asked him about one of you, but he had already taken another deposit)

If you got your car for no/a reasonable ADM, have you asked your dealer if they are willing to take a deposit from one of the people here who have been working really hard to find one?

I am becoming more optimistic that it will work out for the rest of you. fingers crossed (and a lot of vigilance) ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
I am starting to notice that many of the main contributors on here are getting/have gotten their cars. Who is left that has been trying really hard but not yet gotten their car?

(when i realized upon delivery that my rep indeed honored our agreement, i asked him about one of you, but he had already taken another deposit)

If you got your car for no/a reasonable ADM, have you asked your dealer if they are willing to take a deposit from one of the people here who have been working really hard to find one?

I am becoming more optimistic that it will work out for the rest of you. fingers crossed (and a lot of vigilance) ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Alot of the original posters have gotten theirs already. Some are just holding out for msrp or the refresh. I'm #5 on my list and my dealer only got 1 so far ๐Ÿ˜† . I'm getting really impatient but I figure it's only the first year of release, maybe better luck next year?

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Alot of the original posters have gotten theirs already. Some are just holding out for msrp or the refresh. I'm #5 on my list and my dealer only got 1 so far ๐Ÿ˜† . I'm getting really impatient but I figure it's only the first year of release, maybe better luck next year?
If you are willing/able, you might consider getting on at least one more list to avoid having all eggs in one basket...unless you implicitly trust that dealership. Anything can go wrong (especially if Murphy likes to mess with you).
Sponsored