• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
As of October 22 I was content with my Corolla. Got a random email from a salesman I worked with previously and a little over a month later I have the car I really wanted since May 2020 when I saw the test mule pics. $3k over, didn't get what I paid out of the Corolla but almost broke even when considering the $2000 tax benefit of trading. Wasn't worth trying to sell.

IMG_3168.jpeg

The only surprise so far is +R mode damping is perfectly fine for me lol. Honestly seems comparable to the GRC (no adjustable damping.) And I actually really like how that rides.

Eventually I'll probably write up my thoughts on how they compare. Ostensibly I traded for the practicality - my small children struggle getting in and out of the Corolla and rear hatch space with seats up is bad.
Congrats and very interested to hear your comparison between the 2.
Sponsored

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Congrats and very interested to hear your comparison between the 2.

Yah, me too... i hadn't seen this post over here when i said the same thing in the other thread. A comparison would be very appreciative since no one around here has been allowing test drives of the GRC. :rant:

vote4anh

First Name
Anh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DC2R
I wasn't able to find time to make a post but here's what I picked up Wednesday
https://ibb.co/B3KzmQM
https://ibb.co/860M2M4

Edit: still trying to figure out how to put images in the forum. Even when I downsize the pictures, it still says it's too big πŸ™„
The OLDSKOOL ways to post pictures back in the forum days! Congrats and SGP would have been my 2nd color choice!

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I had my 24 delivered last weekend and just got it back from ceramic coating. Really happy how it turned out!
2024 Honda Civic Type R CQP-0759.jpg

I had a great purchase experience with @AspecR at his dealership in Fl.
This is amazing! Thank you for the opportunity πŸ™πŸΎ

Lancenfstr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Civic Type R
I had my 24 delivered last weekend and just got it back from ceramic coating. Really happy how it turned out!
2024 Honda Civic Type R CQP-0759.jpg

I had a great purchase experience with @AspecR at his dealership in Fl.
Another fellow WA owner :headbang: Dealers here really forcing those cross country deals happening :rolleyes: