• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Red CF weave? :D

Looking forward to seeing more on this as the car "needs" an intake IMO, just for the sound if nothing else.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
ya I’m kinda surprised too. The engine is mostly the same and it’s a similar car to fk8. You’d think this one would have been faster. I’m surprised the intake is coming this long after the Intercooler.

What’s taking so long on this? We are 9 months in and nobody has an intake?

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
ya I’m kinda surprised too. The engine is mostly the same and it’s a similar car to fk8. You’d think this one would have been faster. I’m surprised the intake is coming this long after the Intercooler.
Unfortunately there are lots of hoops to go through for a proper release, even beyond the R&D. It looks like we will be waiting a bit longer for these intakes but PRL typically proves to be worth the wait!

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Pipercross if you want a noisemaker y'all! I too got mine today and installed it during a break from work, took about 30mins. Sounds awesome, lots of turbo spool noises too.

I expect PRL's to be a more sophisticated design which takes a lot more time than this took to engineer.

Bsnyder6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2005 Wrangler
My thoughts exactly. All I see new on their site is "stage 1" intake but nothing about the HVI