• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

Y82OneTwoSix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR - 2022 MDX Type S Advance
Unless you want a Type R immediately and have money to burn, I think most people should be able to cop one at 10k ADM or below. The fact that this is already happening is a good sign for those who want to wait. I won't be surprised if 5k ADM is more regular in 3 months. I'm definitely sticking to 5k ADM or below now.
Based on making numerous calls recently to various Honda dealerships in my area I don't see MSRP being attained anytime soon but have been wrong many times before.

Bought a new 2018 RR example at MSRP but that deal was struck based on having purchased many new vehicles from that dealership therefore was fortunate to build a strong relationship with the GSM at the time thus MSRP.

Being an old guy who is retired I am not in a rush for this cool ride therefore If I cannot purchase a new FL5 with an ADM of $5,000 or less I will be happy to just walk away.

Last edited:

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Based on making numerous calls recently to various Honda dealerships in my area I don't see MSRP being attained anytime soon but have been wrong many times before.

Bought a new 2018 RR example at MSRP but that deal was struck based on having purchased many new vehicles from that dealership therefore was fortunate to build a strong relationship with the GSM at the time thus MSRP.

Being an old guy who is retired I am not in a rush for this cool ride therefore If I cannot purchase a new FL5 with an ADM of $5,000 or less I will be happy to just walk away.

I can wait. I wanted the 10th gen R since launch in 2017, bought in on 2020 when I could get MSRP. I can do the same again.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I won’t be paying more than 50k otd for one. I’ll wait. I’ve been driving my 05 rsx type s for too long to get bent over by a dealer.
Same for me, setting my limit at 50k OTD for now. That translates to only about $2k ADM so that might be extremely hard to find, but I am willing to wait.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I mean it seems like the used Type R market is cooling off a bit. Saw a 21 with 11k for around 41k and an 18 with 33k miles for 35k on cargurus.

IDK, I still think these dealers are high as fuck with their ADM nonsense with where the market is currently and where its quickly heading.

abellp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW m240i, '23 CW Civic Type R
Been lurking for awhile. Spoke to a dealership in MD and they sold all their allocations but ADM is around 9k

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Did anybody ever figure out what SRC stands for on this allication sheet? Some are A, some are S?

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Integra Type S
I mean it seems like the used Type R market is cooling off a bit. Saw a 21 with 11k for around 41k and an 18 with 33k miles for 35k on cargurus.

IDK, I still think these dealers are high as fuck with their ADM nonsense with where the market is currently and where its quickly heading.
I would pick that 21' but for 33K max.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
I
Dealer in Northern KY (Florence) quoted me $69k. Is that a record ADM for the Mid West?
can't remember what dealer it was but somewhere in Pennsylvania a dealer quoted me 30k 😂

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
Found an MSRP dealer in NC but the 1 coming in is already sold. I'm next in line!
Interesting, I've contacted 20+ dealers in NC and best I've heard is 5k over.

Congratulations though.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Interesting, I've contacted 20+ dealers in NC and best I've heard is 5k over.

Congratulations though.
I was surprised as well. Sales guy said they paid 2.8k extra for options which I'm thinking is the CF wing and some other things.
Sponsored