• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23ā€™ Type R
Don't get your hopes up until dealers start getting their 2nd allocation. These dealerships getting their first allocations aren't going to likely part with theirs while other dealers got 7k-15k ADMs. There are deals to be had though, no doubt.
I agree. Monkey see, monkey do. But, the very first wave are the ones willing to pay M3 money for the Type R. Not a whole lot of them. Did you see that Type R that went to auction and only got like $5k over MSRP and USED. Prayinggg šŸ™
Sponsored

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
I agree. Monkey see, monkey do. But, the very first wave are the ones willing to pay M3 money for the Type R. Not a whole lot of them. Did you see that Type R that went to auction and only got like $5k over MSRP and USED. Prayinggg šŸ™
I think you're correct that prices will come down as more cars hit the market. I knew I was going to pay an early adopter fee to get a low number FL5. I also got in the game super early and found a dealer that was good to work with. I surely didn't pay M3 money as I would have bought one of those instead at 75k. The cars available at dealers currently are the ones priced around M3 money. All the good deals mostly got snapped up by people who started calling around at least a year ago.

Sovski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Stopped by Hillsboro Honda in Oregon yesterday. Out of State dealer for me since I live in Washington. Headed down there for work anyway and decided to see it in person.

Boost Blue FL5 listed at $25K ADM. They took an hour trying to reach the owner on the phone and finally came back reducing the ADM by a whopping $5K.

Wouldnā€™t budge at all after thatā€¦ citing theyā€™re a ā€œsmall family dealerā€ and wouldnā€™t likely get any more alllocations.

I have a 2022 Civic Si and they said the potential trade in and showing up in person was the only reason they worked with me on price.

Theyā€™re not interested in talking to people out of state over the phone and would rather sell to someone local.

Theyā€™re also aware of the median $10K ADM right now across the US.

Told em good luck and call me if it keeps sitting on their showroom floor.

Parting words from the manager:

ā€œWeā€™re not going to come down and adjust the price at allā€

Search continues šŸ˜

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
Has anyone had luck going through Costco or any other car buying service for a Type R?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Thatā€™s what I figured, just asking to see if anyone had used them and had it help.
I tired on a 22 civic ST and they did get me in touch with a dealer who would slot an order but had mandatory add-ons. But they really just push whatever car is the " special" at the time it was an Audi A8. I laughed since it's a 90k+ vehicle.

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Stopped by Hillsboro Honda in Oregon yesterday. Out of State dealer for me since I live in Washington. Headed down there for work anyway and decided to see it in person.

Boost Blue FL5 listed at $25K ADM. They took an hour trying to reach the owner on the phone and finally came back reducing the ADM by a whopping $5K.

Wouldnā€™t budge at all after thatā€¦ citing theyā€™re a ā€œsmall family dealerā€ and wouldnā€™t likely get any more alllocations.

I have a 2022 Civic Si and they said the potential trade in and showing up in person was the only reason they worked with me on price.

Theyā€™re not interested in talking to people out of state over the phone and would rather sell to someone local.

Search continues šŸ˜
You would think a "family dealer" wouldn't be so interested in ass-pillaging their customers.

690SMR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Honda Z600

Search continues šŸ˜

Long time lurker! Just joined as I am #1 on the list at the Hillsboro dealer and another local Honda dealer here in the NW. Traded in vehicle over the summer waiting for my TypeR!

Laughed out loud at the pricing but know that 2 others sold in Portland for $15k over, now all dealers are holding out! Bought my 2017 Type R for 5k over and am also on that dealerā€™s list, but first car went to Service Manager!

Will Portland ever get their second wave??? Cali and Wa got thereā€™s early but since thenā€¦.crickets!

Good luck getting one in the NW for any reasonable amount of money!

Kindaā€™ getting frustrated at this point!