• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Realistically, do you guys think this car will ever be freely available for MSRP? I just placed a nonrefundable (After tomorrow) $500 deposit for one at $2,500 over MSRP. 2nd on the list. I have until tomorrow to cancel it. Of course, my fear is in two years when they get this car, the market is widely saturated with MSRP and I'm stuck with a color I can't choose at a $2,500 premium (or lose the $500). Probably just me being dumb but it's easy to second-guess things once a small financial commitment is on the line.
Sponsored

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Widely? No. The FK8 wasn't and there will be less of these.

Possible, for sure - if you can wait and spend the time finding a dealer willing. What's your time worth? How soon do you want it? Etc.

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Widely? No. The FK8 wasn't and there will be less of these.

Possible, for sure - if you can wait and spend the time finding a dealer willing. What's your time worth? How soon do you want it? Etc.
Fair point. Thinking about it more, I don't even care about the 2.5k markup. I think my bigger concern is getting one of the colors I really don't like (red or black) and either paying 50k+ for a color I don't want or not getting a car. Really wish dealers could tell Honda the color, but I'm dreaming.

Chambodia

First Name
Cham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Civic Si
Fair point. Thinking about it more, I don't even care about the 2.5k markup. I think my bigger concern is getting one of the colors I really don't like (red or black) and either paying 50k+ for a color I don't want or not getting a car. Really wish dealers could tell Honda the color, but I'm dreaming.
If you’re first in line……you almost get to pick your color. Both me and another person in my area got a call 3 weeks prior to our cars arriving asking for our top 3 color choices……we both chose different colors and we both got our first choice.

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
If you’re first in line……you almost get to pick your color. Both me and another person in my area got a call 3 weeks prior to our cars arriving asking for our top 3 color choices……we both chose different colors and we both got our first choice.
They told me you get what you get and they have no control over it. Maybe you guys got lucky? Or dealers traded between themselves? Not sure

Chambodia

First Name
Cham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Civic Si
They told me you get what you get and they have no control over it. Maybe you guys got lucky? Or dealers traded between themselves? Not sure
True…..in the beginning it was kind of scary not knowing what color you were gonna get. His dealership was 45 minutes away from mine. Mines the blue one. It’s a very fun vehicle to drive. The individual mode makes it easier to be a daily driver.
11th Gen Honda Civic The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread 42EE1956-5234-40A9-B3B2-405654DD7446

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Reached out to a dealership in Cheyenne Wyoming that has a Ralleye Red to see what they want for it. I am curious because that is the closest one to me that I would have been able to drive to to purchase if I had waited. They want 59K before TTL and are including the CF wing and some other minor accessories. So pretty much 12K-13K ADM initially.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Anyone that wants boost blue... Frank Brown in Lubbock Tx is 3k over. Was at 10k. Ask for DeAnndra. Tell them Kenny from the forum sent you lol.
5k if out of state. Either way not 10-15k like everywhere else. "Finder's fee" not necessary!

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Gross and off the mark.
Sponsored