• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
will be picking up this weekend MSRP + 5k total in ADM which includes permaplate protection(unfortunately) and 4K of personally chosen OEM accessories.

9K ADM in this market is steep. People are walking out 5K total.
Sponsored

djlin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CW Type R, 22 Tesla MS
I should clarify that total is MSRP + 5k in accessories + permaplate. Some people consider any add ons ADM. No additional markup.

djlin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trust me, I know I have been watching very closely. Figured getting something rather than nothing is the best I can do if I want it before waiting another 1-2 years.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I should clarify that total is MSRP + 5k in accessories + permaplate. Some people consider any add ons ADM. No additional markup.
Which accessories are you getting and how much are they charging for PermaPlate? Also, are you dealing with a GA dealership?

djlin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which accessories are you getting and how much are they charging for PermaPlate? Also, are you dealing with a GA dealership?
I am driving over to AL. Permaplate is overpriced at $1k which is where they're getting me.

Getting the following:
leather shift knob, carbon spoiler, seatback protectors, cargo tray, door visors, illuminated door sills, highwall carpeted mats.

Originally considered the alcantara wheel over the door sills but to protect scuffs entering/exiting and the maintenance of the wheel made me go for the latter.

I also get to keep OEM parts that were replaced.

Last edited:

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I am driving over to AL. Permaplate is overpriced at $1k which is where they're getting me.

Getting the following:
leather shift knob, carbon spoiler, seatback protectors, cargo tray, door visors, illuminated door sills, highway carpeted mats.

Originally considered the alcantara wheel over the door sills but to protect scuffs entering/exiting and the maintenance of the wheel made me go for the latter.

I also get to keep OEM parts that were replaced.
Seems you got quite the bounty of accessories. Good for you. Congrats and enjoy the car in good health!

djlin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems you got quite the bounty of accessories. Good for you. Congrats and enjoy the car in good health!
Thank you sir! It was a struggle to find and negotiate another one as my previous deposit had a fallout of about 10k markup which they sprung on me last minute.

kev503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 - Past: FK8 Type R, GRC, EN, GR86, M2
I just recently got my CW FL5 and wanted to contribute. I paid 5k over (dealer was asking 10k). Car was located in Idaho and I'm in Oregon.

Here's what I did. I used Motoring Obsession allocations and called several dealers in the NW. I first asked about their allocation and if it was spoken for and what's the markup. Then I tell them that I'm a buyer at 5k over. The sales rep called me back within an hour, came back at 7,500. And let him know that I'm only interested at 5k. Got a call back shortly and they agreed to 5k. Car showed up about 3 weeks after appearing on Motoring Obsession.

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
I just recently got my CW FL5 and wanted to contribute. I paid 5k over (dealer was asking 10k). Car was located in Idaho and I'm in Oregon.

Here's what I did. I used Motoring Obsession allocations and called several dealers in the NW. I first asked about their allocation and if it was spoken for and what's the markup. Then I tell them that I'm a buyer at 5k over. The sales rep called me back within an hour, came back at 7,500. And let him know that I'm only interested at 5k. Got a call back shortly and they agreed to 5k. Car showed up about 3 weeks after appearing on Motoring Obsession.
Great to hear you scored a car and that the motoring obsession site was helpful!

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Not sure if anyone’s still looking but my dealership got their BB FL5 in. Allegedly it was sold to some guy in Cali but I just got word it’s available. Has even done the PDI yet.
Let me know if you're interested. Don’t contact the dealership directly. As far as the internet team is aware it’s still sold.

11th Gen Honda Civic The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread img_0463-jpe

11th Gen Honda Civic The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread img_0462-jpe

11th Gen Honda Civic The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread img_0460-jpe

Looking4FL5

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470
Not sure if anyone’s still looking but my dealership got their BB FL5 in. Allegedly it was sold to some guy in Cali but I just got word it’s available. Has even done the PDI yet.
Let me know if you're interested. Don’t contact the dealership directly. As far as the internet team is aware it’s still sold.

img_0463-jpeg.jpg

img_0462-jpeg.jpg

img_0460-jpeg.jpg
Hello Stefan, Sent you a PM. Thank you for your information.

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP FL5