• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX
My dealership has 7 FL5s in transit at the moment. Every color except Red is available, if any of you are interested hit me up. There's a good chance one or two of these bad boys will go for MSRP btw.
Sending a Pm
Sponsored

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
My dealership has 7 FL5s in transit at the moment. Every color except Red is available, if any of you are interested hit me up. There's a good chance one or two of these bad boys will go for MSRP btw.
Stefan always got the hookup! :bow:

ThatOneBrodie

First Name
Karan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Dm'd!

callmedh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
A dealership in the Atlanta Georgia area has a 2023 championship white coming in. MSRP + $5000 ADM + $1144 accessory package that they put on every car on their lot. So yes, there is a markup, but it seems to be less than what everyone else is seeing. Call Joe Headley at 404-784-1150 and tell him David sent you.

I know there were problems with the last posting that I did for him. I know that it upset the people that called. Joe has assured me that the same problems won't happen again. I'll give him one more chance, hoping that someone on here can get the car they want. If you do call, please post results.

djlin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CW Type R, 22 Tesla MS
A dealership in the Atlanta Georgia area has a 2023 championship white coming in. MSRP + $5000 ADM + $1144 accessory package that they put on every car on their lot. So yes, there is a markup, but it seems to be less than what everyone else is seeing. Call Joe Headley at 404-784-1150 and tell him David sent you.

I know there were problems with the last posting that I did for him. I know that it upset the people that called. Joe has assured me that the same problems won't happen again. I'll give him one more chance, hoping that someone on here can get the car they want. If you do call, please post results.
I wouldn't do business with them.. Sketchy business practices. Told me initially that they would only do about 3k adm prior to getting allocations but when car was arriving they switched up the narrative. Told me they're doing a week of bidding whoever has the highest offer. Obviously it didn't sell then they called back saying 5k adm plus those accessories.

You can definitely do better as they're becoming more common. If you're patient and persistent you'll find a better deal. Good luck everyone.

FordRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
sharing info that I have gathered during my hunt......still searching.....sigh

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX $61.995
Don Ayres Fort Wayne, IN $5k in accessories
Tamaroff Motors Southfield, MI $5k ADM
Envision Motors Milpitas, CA $20k ADM
Priority Honda Chesapeake, VA $15k ADM
Honda of Olathe,KS MSRP but only to local buyers

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
In the process of buying mine I found(all Metro Detroit area)

Serra Honda in Brighton, MI(where I got mine): $3k ADM, and they did some nitrogen inflation and dealer applied PPF door edge guards for another few hundred bucks.

Page Honda in Bloomfield Hills MI: $7k(was available at the same time I got my car 4 weeks ago).

Jim Riehl Honda in Clinton Township MI: $5k(back in Jan)

Tamaroff Honda in Southfield MI: $10k(prior to them having a car much earlier in the year, looks like maybe they backed off a bit).

AtmosFearik

First Name
FV
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'23 Type R, Gen 1 Audi R8 V10 Manual, E46 M3 6MT
In the process of buying mine I found(all Metro Detroit area)

Serra Honda in Brighton, MI(where I got mine): $3k ADM, and they did some nitrogen inflation and dealer applied PPF door edge guards for another few hundred bucks.

Page Honda in Bloomfield Hills MI: $7k(was available at the same time I got my car 4 weeks ago).

Jim Riehl Honda in Clinton Township MI: $5k(back in Jan)

Tamaroff Honda in Southfield MI: $10k(prior to them having a car much earlier in the year, looks like maybe they backed off a bit).
Thanks for sharing, brother! Unless its local, I can't really get myself to pay more than MSRP knowing I have to pay $1-2k to transport it to me + round trip airfare to the state where I purchase from to sign the papers and take delivery.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thanks for sharing, brother! Unless its local, I can't really get myself to pay more than MSRP knowing I have to pay $1-2k to transport it to me + round trip airfare to the state where I purchase from to sign the papers and take delivery.
You can ship a car for less than a $1,000 and you can execute the transaction via FedEx. In many cases there's no need to step foot in the dealership. This is how several people on this forum purchased their FL5.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
The bank tightening and lack of liquidity is going to force msrp at some point soon. Batten the hatches and hunker down as an economic storm is brewing.

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
Everyone's circumstances are different and I'd absolutely preferred MSRP. Timing worked for me that I got a favorable sale of my FK8 and these cars are hard to come by so with the lowest number I've gotten and its available it made sense to jump for it. Different time I probably would not have done it.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
The bank tightening and lack of liquidity is going to force msrp at some point soon. Batten the hatches and hunker down as an economic storm is brewing.
You've been saying this since January. Liquidity is slowly draining from the market, but the market is still awash with cash. It will take many months for the Fed to run down its balance sheet. The levels are only down by about $1 trillion since Q2 2022.

QT is like watching the grass grow. It runs in the background and takes a substantial amount of time for the effects to be felt this far downstream.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
You've been saying this since January. Liquidity is slowly draining from the market, but the market is still awash with cash. It will take many months for the Fed to run down its balance sheet. The levels are only down by about $1 trillion since Q2 2022.

QT is like watching the grass grow. It runs in the background and takes a substantial amount of time for the effects to be felt this far downstream.
Look at the 10 year treasury rate and the dollar which is up big. Banks now have an estimated $600 billion of unrealized losses on their balance sheets. I could go on and on but foreign holders of us debt are now dumping to get dollars and bond auctions are failing. So no we are not “awash” in cash and quite the opposite. The bond market continues to force rates higher and credit keep tightening. Dealers know the storm is here and should be looking to sell at more reasonable prices.
Sponsored