• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Type R owner age?

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Si
I'm 29 and have only ever owned manual cars. Mix of European and Japanese, modern and classics (98 Si, Rx8).

As a recent dad this is the best reliable fun, manual car with 4 doors I could find.

Horrible experiences with german and it's maintenance, so will take time before I ever sacrifice reliability again.

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FXT
I'm 29 and have only ever owned manual cars. Mix of European and Japanese, modern and classics (98 Si, Rx8).

As a recent dad this is the best reliable fun, manual car with 4 doors I could find.

Horrible experiences with german and it's maintenance, so will take time before I ever sacrifice reliability again.
This is where I'm at with this vehicle.

People keep chiming in with "better" value/performance propositions but no one's named one brand new 4 door vehicle with the same cargo capacity (trunk space W/seats up), rear passenger space and performance, that's available in manual.
I'd be cross shopping an A45 if they came in manual and were available in Canada or an RS3 sportback if they still manufactured them.

Last edited: