• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UPDATE! Allocation issues - 23 CW

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
That’d be great! Hit me up any time.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
So after my fiasco what seems like months ago. I took delivery of a 23 CBP which was my original color choice, on Saturday. I took delivery locally. Only about 30 mins away from home. Was in and out in 90mins. No accessories, boy math says I did market standard/a bit better ADM wise, considering the 1k price hike for 24. Uhhh interest rates are brutal right now even with exceptional credit (we don’t talk about this enough, adm is the least of your worries if you’re financing). But I can always refi if there’s a crash, regardless it will be paid off long before loan term. I just refuse to tie up massive cash up front. I like my financial cusion. To some that might not make sense but each their own. Car is sick. Coming from driving stanced cars most my life (I know cringe) +R is how I wish my cars rode on coils. Rough but smooth. Not nearly as harsh as it was made out to be. Deff not used to a gas pedal this responsive. I consider myself decent at driving stick but the ride home was…a lil jerky haha. Car is in the garage for the next few months (Chicago winters suck). I think I nailed it all. Thanks to all of those who have helped me this past year. All worth the wait.

11th Gen Honda Civic UPDATE! Allocation issues - 23 CW IMG_9190