• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

When do you think the Type-R will arrive?

• Total voters

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Trust me, I relay people's frustration to Honda Corporate every chance I get but my contacts really have zero impact on Honda's logistics. All they can do is pass the message on.
I know, and I appreciate everyone of you guys, who do just that, so we can be informed. Just frustrating is all.
Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Based on that release schedule that was floating around, the CR-V is supposed to be launched first. A post I saw on one of the OG Honda forums suggested that its launch date was delayed almost a month (from August 30th to September 19th I think). Assuming that's true, the CTR seems more likely to get it's launch in October and deliveries starting December into next year.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Based on that release schedule that was floating around, the CR-V is supposed to be launched first. A post I saw on one of the OG Honda forums suggested that its launch date was delayed almost a month (from August 30th to September 19th I think). Assuming that's true, the CTR seems more likely to get it's launch in October and deliveries starting December into next year.
Well, as we’ve discussed before, December 20th is still technically Fall…

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
The delay in the CRV has occurred.

Honda is saying the launch is this fall. So I would just expect them to make that happen some way some how.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
W
Here is a what if…..

What if they are shipped before they are released? Stay with me ….They land up on a boat by October and already in transit. It could be a much quicker turn in that case. Hopefully Roids is right and we learn more soon.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
The delay in the CRV has occurred.

Honda is saying the launch is this fall. So I would just expect them to make that happen some way some how.
So looks like the CRV launches Sept 22. The very beginning of fall…

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
So looks like the CRV launches Sept 22. The very beginning of fall…
This is correct, Sept. 22nd for the CRV then we get more info on the Civic Type R then the new Pilot follows after that

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
This is correct, Sept. 22nd for the CRV then we get more info on the Civic Type R then the new Pilot follows after that
Hopefully, after the CRV, we get more than “more info” before the Pilot arrives.

Junsupersti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STi
I have on good authority that Honda is trying to get a certain gm of a big dealer the first ctr to bring to upcoming Honda super meet!