• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
I'd like to know because the more we know the better we who are trying to haggle can gauge pricing.
IMO, we know for the most part what the market looks like right now and what it might look like in x months from now. I'm not sure another piece of info is going to make or break anyone's decisions. Everyone whose decided they will buy now, will buy now. Those who will wait for MSRP, are waiting for MSRP.

Regardless of whether he says 5k, 10k, or 20k over, it's going to mostly elicit the same responses on this thread that we've seen before.
Sponsored

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
It's ironic to me that the FK8 looks more bonkers, but, in comfort mode, may offer a better ride than the FL5

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Congratulations! I love the look of the wing and those wheels on BB. Side note: Are the suspension blocks still installed up front or is that just how the angle makes it seem? The front looks higher than other pictures I've seen.

OP
OP
Ministry

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
I'd like to know because the more we know the better we who are trying to haggle can gauge pricing.
The dealer wanted 10k over sticker and I was able to negotiate to down to around 7k which I was fine with as I was looking at other cars (Supra MT) that carried around the same markup or more. Technically their official vehicle markup was 4k but they also marked up the acessories. They also gave me over MSRP for my trade so overall I'm content as it's an amazing ride and of course...yolo.

OP
OP
Ministry

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations! I love the look of the wing and those wheels on BB. Side note: Are the suspension blocks still installed up front or is that just how the angle makes it seem? The front looks higher than other pictures I've seen.
Hmm I'll have to have that checked out. It's their first FL5 so who knows what they've might have missed but so far the handling feels fine.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
The dealer wanted 10k over sticker and I was able to negotiate to down to around 7k which I was fine with as I was looking at other cars (Supra MT) that carried around the same markup or more. Technically their official vehicle markup was 4k but they also marked up the acessories. They also gave me over MSRP for my trade so overall I'm content as it's an amazing ride and of course...yolo.
that's good for CA...
where you able to keep all the stock parts?

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
Absolutely love the forged wheels. On the other hand, I really like the look of the factory wheels. Curious, when you get the accessory wheels, do they provide the factory wheels with the car? I think they should for the price tag.

The only thing I'll also say, that red leather accessory shift knob appears to be the same from the 10th gen. That thing stands too damn high IMO, I love the aluminum tear drop knob and happy Honda kept it from the factory.

OP
OP
Ministry

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that's good for CA...
where you able to keep all the stock parts?
Thanks, I thought so too as the next closest dealer wanted 25k over. Some patience and willing to travel probably would have saved some more $$ but the fact that this dealer was a few miles from my house helped as I made at least 4 visits over the course of several days to hammer them as much as possible.

I asked for the stock parts but they weren't willing to give them over. I asked wtf they would be doing with them and they were real vague (probably selling them second hand) so I pushed for further discounts.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Thanks, I thought so too as the next closest dealer wanted 25k over. Some patience and willing to travel probably would have saved some more $$ but the fact that this dealer was a few miles from my house helped as I made at least 4 visits over the course of several days to hammer them as much as possible.

I asked for the stock parts but they weren't willing to give them over. I asked wtf they would be doing with them and they were real vague (probably selling them second hand) so I pushed for further discounts.
All good, just wanted to know :)
I think I'm getting the suede steering wheel as well, but probably not the shift knob... :)
we have almost exact car...what's your badge #, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
Ministry

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All good, just wanted to know :)
I think I'm getting the suede steering wheel as well, but probably not the shift knob... :)
we have almost exact car...what's your badge #, if you don't mind me asking?
No worries, happy to share any info. #684

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350

Even the wheels? Because that's pretty messed up if they didn't hand those over