• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently
I’ve met Zack while he and Brian were off to the side of the road preparing their road test segment of a car here locally. Good guy, and glad to see his channel has really taken off since bringing his wife Andrea into the fold.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Thank you, really enjoyed those. Uncle Khong is the best. Love watching a true pro wring out a great car.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
This analysis seemed to miss that the type R is a Hot Hatch -- not targeted to a family car, The bonus is that it CAN be used as a family car/daily driver -- which is why i love it! But, that means the focus has to be on the design and the target audience of people who want to own and drive a PERFORMANCE hot hatch. In fact, while esthetically, i would like the back seats to match the front... since i DO use it for hauling passengers (including animals), i am HAPPY that i don't have to be constantly freaking out over high-end materials in the back.
BONUS - these not-so-upscale-looking seats in the back are Extremely comfortable! Thank you, Honda ;)

Last edited:

JCZ5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 GT4, 992 Targa 4 GTS
Another high praise from Sam via "Seen Through Glass". This car is something, I was incredibly pleased with it when I test drove it the past 3 times. This is probably the next car I will own...eventually.