• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Oh boy…I got my VIN on 5/5. I was told 3-4 weeks, but I guess it’s more like 7-8. Lol!
I don’t think so, mine seemed to be a rare case. Had a similar VIN that was delivered 20 mins away from my dealer back on 5/1, not sure how they weren’t on the same truck. Glad it’s finally here
Sponsored

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
PNW has been dry for quite a while now. Does anyone have any leads on when Oregon will be getting in allocations/shipments?

Nessy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 E92 M3, 1990 Toyota Liteace
Beaverton Honda gets 2 in about 4-6 weeks
Are you able to see Vin#JHMFL5G4XPX002118. I'm waiting on it from Autonation in Vegas, but seems like theyve lost track of it and haven't got back to me with updates. o_O

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Are you able to see Vin#JHMFL5G4XPX002118. I'm waiting on it from Autonation in Vegas, but seems like theyve lost track of it and haven't got back to me with updates. o_O
Nothing on my end for that VIN yet

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Beaverton Honda gets 2 in about 4-6 weeks
Thanks a bunch! Just in case anyone else is curious, I called them and they said they have a CPO model available. About 100 miles on the odometer. Selling for $65k. If they're selling a CPO model for $65k then I'm going to assume they're asking >$20k ADM on a new model.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Thanks a bunch! Just in case anyone else is curious, I called them and they said they have a CPO model available. About 100 miles on the odometer. Selling for $65k. If they're selling a CPO model for $65k then I'm going to assume they're asking >$20k ADM on a new model.
Or they're one of the weird MSRP dealers where they only sell used with ADM. We've seen at least one dealer sell a car to itself so it could then sell it used with ADM and still claim they are MSRP only on new cars.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Haven’t been checking the tracker at all lately but only see one red on it at the dealer or in transit. Crazy.

FL5.Aikoka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Volkswagen GTI 6-Speed
Not all AutoNations are 5k over. Last one I spoke to was either 10 or 15 over. I've come to find most dealers do not have a set price and everyone is just kind of making it up, even between salespeople at the same dealer.
Very true; there is an AutoNation dealership near me that is asking nearly $29k over in markup and accessories ($18k worth of floor mats). Unbelievable...

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Finally!
If anyone has any leads on a gray type R for 5k or less ADM in the southeast, please let me know.

The notifications say 29 cars to florida and 7 to georgia... wonder how many of those are SGP? I do see that right now, ft lauderdale seems to have all the gray cars. lol
Sponsored