• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Acura Integra Type S Predictions (Pricing, Performance, Handling, Technology, and Markups)

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Can't deny this is a nice looking vehicle.
Just like every new car that comes out. Mostly everyone hates on them at first. Then it will start to grown on them. I was the same for the FK8 and the new BMW M2. The M2 has really caught my attention but it's too small for me to haul my 2 (soon to be 3) kids around lol

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Just like every new car that comes out. Mostly everyone hates on them at first. Then it will start to grown on them. I was the same for the FK8 and the new BMW M2. The M2 has really caught my attention but it's too small for me to haul my 2 (soon to be 3) kids around lol
Still take the FL5 just cuz.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
They didn't even have white as a choice on the reservation system. this is probably my favorite color. But went with LCM again just because it might not be as noticeable that I got another new car.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Looks best in Apex Blue pearl, PWP hides too many of the details. THat being said, there is no bad color choice if you asked me.

Then again I might be biased to blue, see display picture for confirmation of bias

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Looks best in Apex Blue pearl, PWP hides too many of the details. THat being said, there is no bad color choice if you asked me.

Then again I might be biased to blue, see display picture for confirmation of bias
LCM is where it's at😉

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Tiger Eye Pearl is numba one! Ask Rocky Balboa.

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
lol Acura dealer wont sell me type S cuz I dont have a trade in.
apparently BC is only getting 20. (I assume for 2024 MY)

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
lol Acura dealer wont sell me type S cuz I dont have a trade in.
apparently BC is only getting 20. (I assume for 2024 MY)
They did you a favor, any dealer with a dumbass rule like that shouldn’t be earning your business.

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
They did you a favor, any dealer with a dumbass rule like that shouldn’t be earning your business.
ya.. I guess there are still a couple of other dealerships I can contact, but at this point I am not hopeful lol.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
ya.. I guess there are still a couple of other dealerships I can contact, but at this point I am not hopeful lol.
Finding an ITS at MSRP or below should not be difficult at all if you don't have stipulations (i.e, must be local, have a trade in, trade numbers must align to a target, etc). A local dealership to me will receive 10 between July and December and they will sell at MSRP. Just keep calling.

EDIT: Disregard above. It seems you are in Canada.

Last edited:

Phil Devtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sierra Denali/'22 Yukon Denali/'22 X5/'23 FL5
Going to stick with FL5 on this. Never been an Acura guy other than my DC2 and DB8. Haven’t liked Acura styling since. Must go German for my ‘luxury’ cars.
Sponsored