• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
The TLX Type S is about 15k more than the base TLX. Keep in mind the base TLX is fwd and the TLX Type S is AWD so the gap between base Integra and ITS could be smaller with both being FWD, but even using 15k, that gets us to 46k for the ITS.
FWD to SHAWD costs $2200. Subtract this from $46k, we’re at FL5 (ITS?) price range.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2024 Integra Type S Officially Announced! + First Drive Reviews! 76215235-0358-4345-A54A-CA09D51B6C85
Sponsored

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Mark my words, this MSRP only thing that everyone is talking about with Acura dealers: is going to change. I hope not but this is the most hyped Acura.
If we were not heading into an ugly recession I'd agree with you.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Very true, I shouldn't be so ungrateful. It will be very exciting to have the two side by side. It'll be one my proudest accomplishments in life
Good for you! I wasn't implying you were being ungrateful, just like your garage!

I've been a fanboy of mustangs for a while, specifically the foxbody and notch's from 87-93.

Last edited:

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Are there any mockups of what the ITS will look like, based on the new camo photos?
Yeah their camo pretty much showed everything the car has to offer. The only thing we are left in the dark with is the interior. Just too bad they won't offer AWD.

Xchax3

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP '23 Civic Type R #711
Yeah their camo pretty much showed everything the car has to offer. The only thing we are left in the dark with is the interior. Just too bad they won't offer AWD.
I'm assuming it would maximize their profits to utilize the same platform as the FL5. It sucks because there should be more that separates it. But it would make it way more expensive than the (hopefully) 5-8 thousand at MSRP over the MSRP of the FL5.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I'm assuming it would maximize their profits to utilize the same platform as the FL5. It sucks because there should be more that separates it. But it would make it way more expensive than the (hopefully) 5-8 thousand at MSRP over the MSRP of the FL5.
Yeah I am not sure what their reasoning is. They want to compete against the other luxury brands yet all they are putting up is some minor differences in the type R. They have an AWD system they can use. Who knows maybe down the line they will add the option.

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Yeah I am not sure what their reasoning is. They want to compete against the other luxury brands yet all they are putting up is some minor differences in the type R. They have an AWD system they can use. Who knows maybe down the line they will add the option.
I don’t think Acura has made a manual that works with their awd systems in 10+ years right? If they made this car a dct awd car, it would be heavier, more expensive, and have less interior space, at which point it’s pretty much a TLX Type S.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Ever since he moved to ATL, his content quality has been on the down for me. He says stuff to get attention sometimes and you can tell some of his content isn't properly researched.
He seems to be making a niche in reviewing wierd ass builds and wierd car industry update videos.

His production value went into the toilet also. Just not interesting to watch anymore.

Such a shame, before his stuff was really entertaining.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
He seems to be making a niche in reviewing wierd ass builds and wierd car industry update videos.

His production value went into the toilet also. Just not interesting to watch anymore.

Such a shame, before his stuff was really entertaining.
Not interesting at all, I could barely get through 5 mins of that integra vid and this is a guy that I still watch his stuff from like 2016-2017

VT Skier

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 SGP
Is there a "historic" color for the Integra Type S? Like Championship White for the Type R?

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Is there a "historic" color for the Integra Type S? Like Championship White for the Type R?
Phoenix yellow would probably be the most iconic Integra Type R color, but the Type S line of cars already has Tiger Eye Pearl as a yellow option.
Sponsored