• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Backup plans - what's yours?

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Sounds stupid but no center arm rest kills it for me.
Raiti's rides also said no center arm rest. Very strange oversight, you're not the only one. I bet they'll add it later on.

Maybe the Corolla hatch center arm rest is an easy mod?
Sponsored

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Besides the BOV is that what it's going to sound like? Do I hear differential whine like a touring car? Sounds amazing.
Yeah this sounds really good and it suprised me because every other audio clip I've heard makes it sound mundane. Maybe you have to be WOT to really make it sound good

He needs to do the CTR next 😅

Randomguy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, R32 GTR
Got a million deposits on an FL5, GR Corolla, 2023 Supra, and 2023 M3/M4.

Honestly, I'm happy with whatever comes first. Trading my FK8 for whatever will come first but man... Every time I drive the FK8, I'm reminded just how good it is. Supposedly the FL5 is even better, so I'd love to get my hands on one not to mention that it'll be the cheapest out of the the bunch.

After speaking to the sales reps, it looks like my highest chances are getting a supra (still debating between manual and auto), the corolla, civic, and BMW all seem to be impossible...

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Sounds kinda anemic tbh

My backup might have just moved up closer to the FL5 lol. Holy shit it sounds good with proper audio equipment. Leave it to Larry to be the one to be able to get real GRC sounds.
Where did he put the mic tho? No way it sounds like that in the cabin, even in an ME. It's not completely stripped out after all.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Where did he put the mic tho? No way it sounds like that in the cabin, even in an ME. It's not completely stripped out after all.
My thoughts exactly. I'm sure he chose the best sounding audio from all of this cameras and used that.

No way it sounds like that inside the car. This is a Toyota after all.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I'm going to assume the mic is somewhere ears normally arent LOL.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Hate to break your hopes for a back up but thats an old concept from atleast 2015.

Check this youtube video at 0:40
Oh well. Was a joke anyways. Car and Driver doesn't know that though. Fall back will be K20 Fit NA build if the Type R search goes to Hell. Or this beastly build. That sound.... 10:39 for the ballsy bits
Sponsored