• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
Well I am floored; just got the call that MY24 has arrived! Far earlier than expected as less than 16 days ago told it was “in production”!

May this be the start of rollouts for all the other buyers in Canada!!
Sponsored

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Wow 16 days from production and you got it? That’s fast. Do cars come from factory with accessories? I’m worried, I hope mine has none. I honestly wouldn’t even pick the accessories if they were free. I sure as hell wouldn’t pay 20k for them.
Congrats tho. What colour? Hope you post pics when you see it!

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
Wow 16 days from production and you got it? That’s fast. Do cars come from factory with accessories? I’m worried, I hope mine has none. I honestly wouldn’t even pick the accessories if they were free. I sure as hell wouldn’t pay 20k for them.
Congrats tho. What colour? Hope you post pics when you see it!
Yeah, that was very fast...initially it was said arrival in 3 months with a best case of December’s end, which is early.

This CTR has nothing extra, and funny enough, I actually wanted the red shifter and wheel, but was advised to order when picking up. Was also debating on the wing.

It happens to be Championship White and will post pics when keys are actually in hand. I was informed that when it was unloaded, all staff were there to take in the sight!

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Let me guess, it’s already spoken for :p I like seeing the MSRP prices tho.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
What website you guys use? Auto trader isn’t as good anymore.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
I’ve been using Carguru’s. They seem to have new cars posted there. Whether they’re spoken for or not is another thing. My dealership told me they’re supposed to post their new cars, whether it’s taken or not.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Oh man I got some news today. VIN number and possible car arriving within 2 months or sooner. I am kind of in shock, it doesn’t even feel real…

I feel for the guys still waiting though, it’s a crazy ride.

hope yall hear some good news very soon.
did they tell you anything about if and where the car landed, just wondering if it was from Halifax why 2 months delivery ETA when 2 of us were told weeks

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Well I am floored; just got the call that MY24 has arrived! Far earlier than expected as less than 16 days ago told it was “in production”!

May this be the start of rollouts for all the other buyers in Canada!!
did they tell you that it landed or it is actually at the dealership already? i am assuming they also gave you a vin

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
did they tell you anything about if and where the car landed, just wondering if it was from Halifax why 2 months delivery ETA when 2 of us were told weeks
no for me they gave a vin, which means car entered production. at least that is how I understood it. They told me 2 months or less for car to arrive in Canada. That’s all I got for now.

I am hoping for some delay, I really don’t want to pick up the car until mid march or even end of march.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
i see ok that makes sense, yeah i age with you, i really didn't want it in winter but at the same time i am not gonna let this golden goose opportunity fumble out of my lap