• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Friggin huzzah! The car is at the dealership (Monroe, LA) - I should be able to fly out Thursday to pick it up. Might just be able to make the Sawgrass event on the 26th too :)
image_2-1.jpg
Congrats man. Hope mine come soon.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Friggin huzzah! The car is at the dealership (Monroe, LA) - I should be able to fly out Thursday to pick it up. Might just be able to make the Sawgrass event on the 26th too :)
image_2-1.jpg
Congrats bro 🥹❤‍🔥

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
image_2-1.jpg
Congratulations!!! I'll be at the Sawgrass event DM me if you can make it. Meeting a couple other guys from the forum there

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Should be there - do you know the difference between regular and VIP parking?

Just need my wife to secure my flight to pick the car up, I can't seem to figure out how to use her miles :D Hopefully will get this sorted in next hour or so.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5

Just need my wife to secure my flight to pick the car up, I can't seem to figure out how to use her miles :D Hopefully will get this sorted in next hour or so.
Good luck & be safe!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thanks, I have my ticket and I should have eyes on the car by mid-afternoon tomorrow!
Congrats to you! Love to hear it! Be sure to post some delivery photos. I never get tired of seeing pics of the FL5.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR

VIP your spot is reserved in a special section of the venue, for regular you park inside the venue but it’s first come, first serve. So you might end up in the back behind the dumpsters lol

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Had a funny moment today in Atlanta. Stopped at a red light I noticed that the house on the street to my left had a Boost Blue Civic parked in the driveway. Except, wait a second, it was a Type R! The first I've seen in town. Not only that, the owner was walking out to their car during this and I saw them doing the same double take to my CW. I rolled down the window, he yelled "You have my car!" and we had a nice little exchange.

I love that when you see someone else with one of these you know with high certainty that it wasn't just some casual purchase but they're just as passionate about the Type R as you are.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
After much thought, I have decided to pass on purchasing an FL5. I have a deal worked up for an SGP in Georgia that I am willing to pass along to someone else. Car is on the lot and dealer selling for $5k over. Let me know if you're interested.
@ELIAS64

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 25FE595B-25EE-4C43-A7A1-77A085EBDFB8

Finally my car has landed. Feeling so much better.
Don’t know what to say, but I contacted my salesman yesterday. He said it was still pending. Had a feeling it was gonna come in this week or next week when I notice other dealerships around the area were getting theres.
Thank you everyone who helped.
Sponsored