• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Phearable, TSP, or Powermetric OTS maps no?
Yes but you would have to list it in the mods for the CEL codes to be switched off. Its something I offer on my maps too so in essence it has to be specific to the application. But like I said dependent on the customer.

I don’t offer OTS maps though I only do custom tuning. But for the price I think i’m pretty competitive in the market.

Last edited:

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
I'll have to post the actual pics later I guess, but excited to get my car back from the the tuner I go to, Mike Sweeney, at 1to1tuning (he's tuned two of my FK8s and now my FL5).

I was told I got 363whp and 396wtq! I did not expect that much torque. Mods are RV6 High flow cat and milltek exhaust.

For comparison, my FK8 tuned by the same tuner and dyno was 359 and 360tq with mods of intercooler and exhaust.

Some what different mods I know, but I doubt my RV6 high flow cat netted around 30lbs of torque, lol. who knows. Either way, pleased with the numbers. He also mentioned he loaded 5 different map slots on the cruise switch with different boost and traction control levels.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
What was the stock baseline? Also, how much boost?
hey, not sure about the stock baseline. As for boost, 24.5 peak. But here's the other settings I have to choose from

Tune 1: 21PSI Peak, Stock TC settings
Tune 2: 23PSI Peak, Stock TC settings
Tune 3: 24.5 PSI Peak , 50% TC Setting
Tune 4: 24.5 PSI Peak, 0% TC Setting
Tune 5: 16 PSI - Bad weather setting

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Here's the screenshot of the baseline...ton of torque gained from that tune lol. It was only 306hp and 309tq for the baseline

Capture.JPG
Thanks for sharing. Is this stock? As in, zero modifications or tuning.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
Thanks for sharing. Is this stock? As in, zero modifications or tuning.
that was with the RV6 highflow cat and milltek exhaust. IMO, exhaust don't do much for this car for the area of power I'm at...someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I actually switched back to my stock exhaust last night. I don't like the milltek after owning it for a while.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
that was with the RV6 highflow cat and milltek exhaust. IMO, exhaust don't do much for this car for the area of power I'm at...someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I actually switched back to my stock exhaust last night. I don't like the milltek after owning it for a while.
An exhaust only will net you minor gains and you should see a little more with the downpipe. I prefer to see completely stock baseline data so it can be overlayed with the current state (modifications + tuning). There is no fidelity in the data otherwise. It's not always feasible to get a stock baseline before modding, so I get that. Anyhow, thanks for sharing the results. Forget the numbers, how does it feel on the street?!

Too bad on the Milltek exhaust. I've heard a few folks voice their displeasure with it for various reasons. I'm curious to know why you no longer like the Milltek unit? Resonated or non? Pros and cons to being first to market I suppose.:dunno:

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
Hondata just released an update with Pops and Bangs for the FL5. 3 levels: DE5 style, Stage 1, and Stage 2. I'm not a fan of obnoxious pops and bangs tunes, but I uploaded their DE5 equivalent. I don't hear anything reving while parked. While head out on the road later.

edit: took it out and they are definitely there now lol
11th Gen Honda Civic Hondata FL5 FlashPro released 73A9C452-9B2B-48B4-95B6-63DF243875F0_1_105_c

11th Gen Honda Civic Hondata FL5 FlashPro released IMG_0771.JPG

Last edited:

dandaman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 RDX, 2023 Type R
Hondata just released an update with Pops and Bangs for the FL5. 3 levels: DE5 style, Stage 1, and Stage 2. I'm not a fan of obnoxious pops and bangs tunes, but I uploaded their DE5 equivalent. I don't hear anything reving while parked. While head out on the road later.
Did you try all the modes or +R? The integra only does it in 1 mode so maybe that was copied over too and not all the time.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
73A9C452-9B2B-48B4-95B6-63DF243875F0_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_0771.JPG
Not sure how Hondata implemented these, so the following might be useless info, but:

DE5 only gives pops / bangs in Sport+ (the equivalent would be +R), as another user just noted. Not sure if that is relevant.

Also... I've never revved my DE5 while parked (and I haven't driven it in a month, as it's in storage, so take this with a grain of salt), but I can tell you that my very anecdotal experience has been that:
1. Pops / Bangs are only present after the car has warmed up... you don't get them until you've been driving for a bit;
2. Typically, I think I need to be around 3000 RPM at minimum to get these.

Yorkman1

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type-R #170001
Same with TSP? Can I just add it as an option?

I just installed 4.2 and have no clue WTF I’m doing.
Sponsored