• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PointByPatrol #21985 Build Journal! RIP #9243

Club Version

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Championship White
Has anyone tried the Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX V4 Gloves yet? I ordered a pair of the red gloves, and they should be arriving tomorrow. Did this for a couple reasons.

1. Visibility for other drivers.
2. They say they are touch screen compatible.
3. Identity (The color differs from what @Club Version and Gridzilla use.
If they are touch screen compatible that would be awesome!
Sponsored

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
If they are touch screen compatible that would be awesome!
Here's their little blurb:

• External seams prevent pressure points and provide superior comfort to the driver.
  • Pre-curved fingers and palm help improve fit and reduce fatigue while driving.
  • Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit’s controls.
  • Ergonomically designed 3D grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicone surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
  • Touchscreen compatible.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
I don’t know which model my Alpine gloves are but they are definitely not touchscreen compatible.

Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 NSX, 2024 Civic Type R
In my experience, external seams feel good on your hand but are less durable. The exposed edges of the fabric start to fray earlier whereas internal seams protect the edges.

I have a pair of AlpineStars gloves with internal seams and I love them. They fit me really well.

Last edited:

BigBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
In my experience, external seams feel good on your hand but are less durable. The exposed edges of the fabric start to fray earlier whereas internal seams protect the edges.

I have a pair of AlpineStars gloves with internal seams and I love them. They fit me really well.
I had a pair of Sparco external stitched that lasted 10 years, and still good, so I still use them on the sim