• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Power Mirrors

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Turns out the drivers side mirror motor doesnt fold fully and there is some play in the motor... gonna have to contact mikstore and see about fixing or getting a replacement...
Sponsored

STEye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW CTR FL5
Do any of these setups allow you to disable the folding? The Mikstore kit you cannot.

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
That link doesnt work and for some reason wont let me share it here- from another 11th gen civic forum... basically they installed the Mikstore "model C kit" on their 22' Si- said everything pinned into factory connectors except for 2 wires needed to be tapped... (theres instructions/pics posted I can post here if anyone would like) then the option in the infotainment for folding mirrors showed up in their settings

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
To get the OEM integration into the headunit looks like you will need the Model C or E kit from mikstore... now question is does the USDM FL5 come with that "chipset" with the auto fold function in it and we just got robbed of the folding function... or do we still need to purchase the C kit with everything...i'm going for easiest method here haha but would spend the extra cash for the C kit to do it right

11th Gen Honda Civic Power Mirrors Screenshot2023-10-22at4.35.52PM
Sponsored