• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

Kril89

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Keeler Honda in NY has a new 2023 CW FL5 for MSRP no adds or accessories!
Screw this dealer. They dicked me around for weeks when I wanted a MSRP deal. Kept telling me about auction prices and they would never sell at MSRP. I knew that had 2-3 more coming and they wouldn’t budge from 5k over. I hope there other ones don’t sell for anything over either.
Sponsored

callmedh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
A dealership in the Atlanta Georgia area has a championship white on their lot. MSRP + $5000 ADM + $1144 accessory package that they put on every car on their lot. Call Joe Headley at 404-784-1150 and tell him David sent you. I hear that the ADM is very negotiable so give it your best shot.

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
I bought a black FL5 for MSRP but the catch was I had to finance it. It came in just under $50K. The dealer said I can pay it off with no penalty so I plan on paying the car off on the first payment.

I looked at a blue FL5 the day before in Massillion, OH and they had a paper tag in the window next to the window sticker with a 10K markup. She said they would 'work' with me on it. I figured, nah, not going to pay a markup, so they lost out on a sale.

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
I bought a black FL5 for MSRP but the catch was I had to finance it. It came in just under $50K. The dealer said I can pay it off with no penalty so I plan on paying the car off on the first payment.

I looked at a blue FL5 the day before in Massillion, OH and they had a paper tag in the window next to the window sticker with a 10K markup. She said they would 'work' with me on it. I figured, nah, not going to pay a markup, so they lost out on a sale.
I wish I did as good as you.

Congrats. : )

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
I wish I did as good as you.

Congrats. : )
Thanks. I think upper management wants to see financing or at least a trade in on the books so they generate more money over MSRP. A cash sale is actually a disadvantage these days.

Hey! I lived in Plano! Town bluff and Parker. I miss it.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I have a lead on two CW FL5s at MSRP. I can almost guarantee this as I am in the process of buying one right now and the other two are in transit.

BC504

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CW CTR
Royal Honda - Metairie, LA - $10K ADM (willing to negotiate) + $1400 "protection package" (easily removed if buyer wishes, not forced)
Patty Peck Honda - Ridgeland, MS - MSRP + $299 LoJack 12 month subscription

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R
Royal Honda - Metairie, LA - $10K ADM (willing to negotiate) + $1400 "protection package" (easily removed if buyer wishes, not forced)
Patty Peck Honda - Ridgeland, MS - MSRP + $299 LoJack 12 month subscription
Back in 2K, bought an Odyssey EX at 99 invoice from Royal Honda. They even flatbed delivered it to SoCal at no charge. I know an ody is no type R but back then they were hot like an s2k. Boy, things have changed.

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
Hello! I’m new here, just created an account and looking for a CTR.

Anyone know of any west coast dealers that are charging msrp or near. I went back a few pages and all I see is East coast dealers lol. I think my budget is probably $1500 over since that’s what it would cost to buy out state and ship it?

Thanks!

Manettino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R, 2019 Cayman GTS
Hello! I’m new here, just created an account and looking for a CTR.

Anyone know of any west coast dealers that are charging msrp or near. I went back a few pages and all I see is East coast dealers lol. I think my budget is probably $1500 over since that’s what it would cost to buy out state and ship it?

Thanks!
Central Valley in California. I bought mine at Stockton Honda for 1k over.
Sponsored