• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Acura Integra Type S spotted

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Love it, Type R isn’t even out yet and everyone is clamoring over the Integra Type S. 🤣
Hard to dismiss the S since it seems like majority of us here won't get a chance to own a R in this first model year (or later even). S might be the best secondary option (unless it ends up being less powerful and +300 pounds over the R).

Might be a deal breaker if it's too far off the R. Hoping it will be the same weight diff as the ASPEC and comparable civic.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Hard to dismiss the S since it seems like majority of us here won't get a chance to own a R in this first model year (or later even). S might be the best secondary option (unless it ends up being less powerful and +300 pounds over the R).

Might be a deal breaker if it's too far off the R. Hoping it will be the same weight diff as the ASPEC and comparable civic.
I’m mostly just messing around, I agree with everything you’re saying. I just want a damn release for the R already.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I’m mostly just messing around, I agree with everything you’re saying. I just want a damn release for the R already.
Right? I mean, as long as I know I'm getting one I think I can start actually planning for it. Pulling other deposits I have out in the ether. Having a bunch of cash sitting at various different dealerships annoys the shit outta me LOL.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Really home someone can come up with some updated renders based off of what we see. The renders from the S650 Mustang were pretty crazy. Some guy was able to make a 3D CGI FPV video.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Love it, Type R isn’t even out yet and everyone is clamoring over the Integra Type S. 🤣
What’s not to love? It’s a Type S with proper upbadging from the factory. It’s destined to be a classic and will appreciate in value just like the FL5.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2024 Acura Integra Type S spotted 33BA361F-838A-4396-8BC0-F9DB6C0BCCB4

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
What’s not to love? It’s a Type S with proper upbadging from the factory. It’s destined to be a classic and will appreciate in value just like the FL5.

33BA361F-838A-4396-8BC0-F9DB6C0BCCB4.jpeg
My point wasn’t that I would like it. My point was, the Type R hasn’t even made it here yet, and everyone is getting excited for the Type S. But on that note, I’ll have to see it and reserve my judgement for now…the rear quarter of the Integra looks odd to me, not sure how some wheels and spoiler will change that…

Btw… does anyone think there will be widened fenders on the Type S?

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
My point wasn’t that I would like it. My point was, the Type R hasn’t even made it here yet, and everyone is getting excited for the Type S. But on that note, I’ll have to see it and reserve my judgement for now…the rear quarter of the Integra looks odd to me, not sure how some wheels and spoiler will change that…

Btw… does anyone think there will be widened fenders on the Type S?
If the teggy S doesn't get widened bits to expand its entire profile, I'm out lol. It needs to on a different body vs ASPEC.

The spy shots doe indeed look wider? Not sure though, need a graphics person to do some render comparisons to confirm or deny.

I mean it has a new front bumper, rear bumper and hood. What are the chances they would skip the fenders?

Anyone notice the triple design is different from the R. S is fat skinny fat, skinny fat skinny

Last edited:

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
…
Anyone notice the triple design is different from the R. S is fat skinny fat, skinny fat skinny
The tips appear to have identical outer diameter with the middle tip having a larger inner opening (ID).

11th Gen Honda Civic 2024 Acura Integra Type S spotted 2638F005-675D-42D2-A370-4F560BE90010

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
The tips appear to have identical outer diameter with the middle tip having a larger inner opening (ID).

2638F005-675D-42D2-A370-4F560BE90010.jpeg
OD visually to me looks smaller for some reason, might be the shadow effect within the image. It would be very Corvette like if all pipes were same OD, just me? I know the vette is quad though lol.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OD visually to me looks smaller for some reason, might be the shadow effect within the image. It would be very Corvette like if all pipes were same OD, just me? I know the vette is quad though lol.
It’s cost-cutting on the FL5 tbh. Acura is a luxury brand so no expense spared on exhaust tips (all tips are large). :thumbsup:

vs FK8: small-large-small

11th Gen Honda Civic 2024 Acura Integra Type S spotted 98EE2F73-E605-42CC-B791-FCB5990100A2

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
It’s cost-cutting on the FL5 tbh. Acura is a luxury brand so no expense spared on exhaust tips (all tips are large). :thumbsup:
You know what they say about a car with big tips..... grrrrlrlrlrllrrrrrrlrrrr (those are sexy noises BTW).